My stats:
    6 foot
    214 pounds
    10% BF
    Naturally an ectomoroh body type

My first cycle was:
    13 weeks
    300mg test e & 200mg equipoise per week

I gained 7 pounds of solid lean muscle without fat & am still holding onto it nicely and I had abs the whole way through my cycle (people had said I would lose abs on a bulk)

I was very happy with my results, from what I see on the forums here I think my doses were low?
    But still very happy with the result!

Next Goal: to gain 15 pounds of lean muscle on my 2nd cycle.

Is this realistic? Do I stick with the same compounds? Or change it up? What doses? Etc

I am good at sticking to diet & exercise regime.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    15lbs of LBM is difficult, depending how close you are to your genetic potential.

What is your next proposed cycle? And do you have your diet completed?

thomasthetank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    15lbs of LBM is difficult, depending how close you are to your genetic potential.

Thank you for your reply.

I was looking at similar cycle to my first one just increasing the doses:

400mg - 500mg test e & 300mg equipoise per week

Something like this. What do you think? Should I stick with the same compounds? Add any anabolics? What about decca or Dbol ?

I have just come off my first cycle and finishing up pct so currently my diet is maintaining the muscle I gained. I am weighing in everyday, making sure I'm not losing weight, and changing my diet accordingly, for maintenance.

I'm looking at doing my second cycle in 3 months time, just to give my natty test time to kick in again.

My diet I plan for next time is something like this:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein, apple

Meal 2 (Post-Workout): 1 Banana (100g) with a Protein Shake - 2 scoops Protein Powder with 300mls of milk.

Meal 3: 2 Whole Eggs, 6 Egg Whites, sweet potato (100g) with Seasoning (5g)

Meal 4: Chicken Breast (200g), 1 cup of Spinach, 1 & 1/2 cups basmati Rice. All Purpose seasoning.

Meal 5: Lean Beef Steak (250g), 1 cup of Spinach, 1 & 1/2 cups cooked basmati Rice with All Purpose seasoning.

Meal 6: Raw Lettuce with Almonds (20g), Balsamic Vinegar (1 Tbsp) with 1 can of Tuna in spring water.

Meal 7: lean 5% fat beef mince 200g with 1 & 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice.

Meal 8: protein shake with water

On my first cycle I was getting about 360g protein and I don't think I needed that much. So I'm gonna lower the protein & lift my carbs next time.

Hope this helps any advice you guys can give me?

Cheers

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would check back in a couple months after you've ensured you were able to keep your current body mass. AAS begins in the kitchen, not the needle like some people think. You can inject yourself all day long with all the gear you can find. But if your diet is not on, neither are you.

Keep reading and check other members results in the Member Results Forum to give you an idea of what others have done and the gains they were able to keep and maintain.

And pop your diet up in the Nutritional Forum if you feel you need some tweaking and or advice. Be sure to include macros otherwise folks will be reluctant to respond.

I would check back in a couple months after you've ensured you were able to keep your current body mass. AAS begins in the kitchen, not the needle like some people think. You can inject yourself all day long with all the gear you can find. But if your diet is not on, neither are you.

Keep reading and check other members results in the Member Results Forum to give you an idea of what others have done and the gains they were able to keep and maintain.

And pop your diet up in the Nutritional Forum if you feel you need some tweaking and or advice. Be sure to include macros otherwise folks will be reluctant to respond.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to reply !

Thread Information