MuscleHead270 is offline New Member

Just Left The Doc!!

Alright last week I had experienced some lumps on my chest and went to doc today and said its from steroid use . He wrote me a script for arimidex and says I should "stay off" the gear. My question is will be ok to start back on my cycle now while continuing arimidex or should I wait until the l until lumps go away?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    By lumps do you mean gyno?

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Lumps on your nipples?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Lol. Should u keep taking arimidex on cycle... or wait til u stop the adex to start cycle.... just lol.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHead270
    Alright last week I had experienced some lumps on my chest and went to doc today and said its from steroid use. He wrote me a script for arimidex and says I should "stay off" the gear. My question is will be ok to start back on my cycle now while continuing arimidex or should I wait until the l until lumps go away?
    Come on man really?

parksy is offline Junior Member
    Well I can see you are not planning on taking the advice of your doctor... perhaps you will listen here. Given that you are apparently midway through a cycle and are asking such a silly question I will keep it simple--stay off steroids !!!!!

If u don't already have an AI on hand before beginning a cycle, you have no business taking steroids. And if you are so far uneducated on the matter that you didnt know to take some, are alraedy having health consequences as a result of your mistakes.. and are STILL unsure as to what to do...... YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TAKING STEROIDS

I do not mean to be harsh, but it is incredibly irresponsible not to mention stupid to carry on in the way you have... give your head a shake you only get one body in life.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Come on man really?
    Yeah really??

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    not sufficient info
    were you on cycle and you discontinue it ? or you just finished a cycle and you want to start another without doing PCT or what
    we need to know more
    cuz beside gyno there is always recovery issues if you dont take enough time and dont do solid PCT

Thread Information