VictoryRay is offline New Member

T Levels in the body

I know that everyone reacts differently to higher amounts of test in the body. Is there a level in which you can get to that actually makes you tired? I had my labs done yesterday and the I was at 1500. My last shot was almost a week ago. (400mg test-e).

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Are you on cycle? If so, what is your exact cycle and where exactly are you in your cycle?

I am on. Started 6th week yesterday. 1.3ml/week. I tried to explain my cycles, but the spam ware wouldn't allow it. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the help!

There is no exact number Ray. I wish it were that easy, believe me. But i thought perhaps your exclusion or lack of AI may have contributing to your fatigue. I just wanted to rule that out first.

Did your bloodwork include other hormones, other than Test levels?

No other hormone from the labs. I have been using Liquidex for about a week and a half. Not much change. It funny cause, my first shot of this , I did .5ml to test the pip, and felt great! Now on higher doses I feel tired. I'm going to try and up it a little more to see if anything changes. If not, it's back to the old. Thanks for the input Mickey.

The only thing i can think of right now is perhaps a thyroid panel on your next set of bloods? Under active thyroid? No idea at this point - I wish i could help you further.

I was on a script years ago for under active thyroid but everything has looked good for years now, since HRT. I have my doc check that on my next panel. Thanks again buddy! I appreciate the help.

Ok Ray, good luck.

Thread Information