Rosscoboy is offline New Member

Finaplex Test 400 Cycle

Hey bros this is my first post...

Im on my third steroid cycle now, consisting of Finaplex 100mg EOD and Test 400 800mg pw

Was wondering if anyone has done a similar type of cycle, and what type of results they achieved from it.

Im on my 2nd week now and havent really noticed any gains in the gym or any sides yet.

I have gained around 8 lbs, but im putting that down to my diet (5000 calories a day)

My stats are 32, 6ft 2" around 14 1/2 stone been lifting for bout 2 years seriously

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Are you using HCG and and AI?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even though it's Tren A it takes a few weeks to really kick in. Give it time.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Is this all prohormones? Not making sense, and need stats and history...

Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    Are you using HCG and and AI?
    Yeah bro,

Will definitely be using both Nolva/Clomid for PCT, unsure about the HCG yet, as the last time I took it during cycle I was an emotional wreck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    3rd cycle and your using tren and 800mg test! You talk about over kill! Like Swifto said (GROW INTO YOUR FUKIN DOSE) Bro you dont need tren and you sure as hell dont need to be over 500mg test.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    3rd cycle and your using tren and 800mg test! You talk about over kill! Like Swifto said (GROW INTO YOUR FUKIN DOSE) Bro you dont need tren and you sure as hell dont need to be over 500mg test.
    Just realised I put that I jag the test twice a week, my mistake I only jag the test once a week. Was reading Atomini thread on tren and it basically said u shouldnt use more test that tren on cycle.

Why dont I need tren?? Its the best steroid out there m8.

Im not some silly beginner,I have been growing into my dose, ive done my research bro. Everyones different m8. Thats why I dont agree with people giving dosages advice, the best way is to do it by yourself and judge it that way ,400mg of test wont have the same results for me as it does for you and vice versa.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosscoboy View Post
    Just realised I put that I jag the test twice a week, my mistake I only jag the test once a week. Was reading Atomini thread on tren and it basically said u shouldnt use more test that tren on cycle.

Why dont I need tren?? Its the best steroid out there m8.

Im not some silly beginner,I have been growing into my dose, ive done my research bro. Everyones different m8. Thats why I dont agree with people giving dosages advice, the best way is to do it by yourself and judge it that way ,400mg of test wont have the same results for me as it does for you and vice versa.

Whilst you are correct in saying that what works for you might not work for someone else. You do need to build up to dosages. You're not that big that you need to have very high doses of Test. The idea of growing into your dose is not so that we can all be high and mighty and pretend we're 'the knowledge'. Its so that you can slowly begin to notice what the differences are. If you go from using 250mg/wk test to 800mg/wk you just wont know what to expect, how to dose your AI or how you'll react. So we suggest you grow into it by making small marked increases until you find that magic dose that works for you, this way you'll know how you will react, how to correct any side effects. Once you have this, you can begin to add other compounds, because you'll know exactly what you're feeling and how its working.

You're eating 5000cal a day? Im just guessing but unless you're doing some serious marathon running in there, you're about 2000calories over maintenance. No wonder you've gained 8lbs. You clearly havent researched this like you claim, you cant have been growing into your cycles as this is only your 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Whilst you are correct in saying that what works for you might not work for someone else. You do need to build up to dosages. You're not that big that you need to have very high doses of Test. The idea of growing into your dose is not so that we can all be high and mighty and pretend we're 'the knowledge'. Its so that you can slowly begin to notice what the differences are. If you go from using 250mg/wk test to 800mg/wk you just wont know what to expect, how to dose your AI or how you'll react. So we suggest you grow into it by making small marked increases until you find that magic dose that works for you, this way you'll know how you will react, how to correct any side effects. Once you have this, you can begin to add other compounds, because you'll know exactly what you're feeling and how its working.

You're eating 5000cal a day? Im just guessing but unless you're doing some serious marathon running in there, you're about 2000calories over maintenance. No wonder you've gained 8lbs. You clearly havent researched this like you claim, you cant have been growing into your cycles as this is only your 3rd.
    Thanks for the feed back m8, but basically everything u said is exactly what ive been doing, Ive been increasing each time with better results and also not increasing to much as to alleviate the sides, Ive found my magic dose as you say and im happy with it.

Im a notorious hard gainer that is the reason for the 5000cal diet, it works for me bro.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok first you said 800mg/wk test, now its 400mg/wk, which is why I was saying that you havent grown into it. Two previous cycles is not enough to honestly know your body and the compounds. Especially as previous to this cycle, you have only done two others, if you've been experimenting with dosages, then you have had no consistent cycles to guage how you are reacting. So you based the doses on this cycle with no real supporting evidence from your body, other than you did more on the 2nd than the 1st. There are many compounds to be recommended before moving on to Tren . Thats like me saying to my professor, I tried my communication system at 500MHz, then 1GHz... Ive concluded it can now do 2GHz and do the washing up.

No such thing as a hard gainer, just under-trainers and under-eaters. What was your diet like BEFORE the cycle? You might have found that just some simple tweaks would have made the difference. Now youre going to gain a lot of bodyfat, some muscle, your going to PCT (?), and lose it all when your diet/training revert to your old routine. If you are serious about this please go to the diet section, post up your stats, your TDEE and your diet, including the macro breakdowns.

Thread Information