Quandary is offline New Member

Question: Novice Cycle and Winnie Substitute

Hello,
    About to start a cycle and have had great success following the cycles in the information section of this website to the letter in the past, so i was going to follow "Novice Cycle #2-2":
    Test cyp (wks 1-8) EQ (Wks 1-10) Test P (wks 9-12) Winstrol (wks 7-12)

It recommends Wistrol at 50mg/eod from weeks 7-12, im not to keen on the winnie as i suffer from hair loss (currently treating with proscar).

Is there anything i could substitute in place of Winstrol? Or can/should i just leave it out completely?

Have done a lot of reading but interested to hear your thoughts...

thanks in advance!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Anavar you could use but if you suffer from hair loss wont test make you loose your hair?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Anavar you could use but if you suffer from hair loss wont test make you loose your hair?
    DHT derivatives induce male pattern baldness

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What are you trying to acomplish? Are you following cycle #2 just because or do you feel strongly about using EQ?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What are your complete Stats? And disregard the "Novice" cycles on the front page. They are being updated to reflect current protocols.

Weight
    Body Fat %
    Previous AAS exp.
    Lifting Exp

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    What are you trying to acomplish? Are you following cycle #2 just because or do you feel strongly about using EQ?
    Good question! ha ha

Seriously, i only cycle once a year, so I am trying to gain lean mass that i can keep once coming off cycle. I do like the appetite inreasing effects of the EQ...

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    What are your complete Stats? And disregard the "Novice" cycles on the front page. They are being updated to reflect current protocols.

Weight
    Body Fat %
    Previous AAS exp.
    Lifting Exp
    Ok, cool:

Weight: 183lb
    Height: 6' 1"
    Lifting 10 years
    Done 2 pretty basic test based cycles, didnt start until my 30's

Bf%?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF Men.jpg 
Views:	1689 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	137247

Never had it professionally measured but i'd be in the 10-12% from your pic.

Ok.

With the above stats and info i feel that you may be a bit light for AAS. Ideally i like to see at least 195lbs on a 6ft man. Bit i have cycled with a bit less than that. Also your BF is low so you have nice lean muscle to build upon.

Have a peek at this thread and it will give some solid ideas on cycles. Everything is up to date and current, imho.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

Ok thanks. I used to be 200lb+ but sorted out my diet in the past two years and reduced body fat cosniderably as i am still lifting the same weight but am physically much lighter.

I will check out that thread then i might post back in hear if i have any questions after i digest it.

thanks for your time.

You're welcome.

Ok, so my last cycle i basically ran 500mg Test E for 12 weeks and front loaded with D-bol for the first 4 weeks, same as the last cycle in the Novice Cycles Thread. I only used Arimdex during cycle then Nolvadex for PCT on the advice of info on the front page.
    This time around i will use Hcg during cycle with Nolvadex for PCT
    I didnt see this in the Hcg benefits thread, but can you please confirm, is it injected in the stommach?

Second question, I think i will just do the same cycle again but use Test C this time. Would it hurt if i used EQ for 10 weeks also?
    I know this is a lame ass reason but i already have the EQ and i can't get d-bol at the moment....

Quote Originally Posted by Quandary View Post
    Ok, so my last cycle i basically ran 500mg Test E for 12 weeks and front loaded with D-bol for the first 4 weeks, same as the last cycle in the Novice Cycles Thread. I only used Arimdex during cycle then Nolvadex for PCT on the advice of info on the front page.
    This time around i will use Hcg during cycle with Nolvadex for PCT
    I didnt see this in the Hcg benefits thread, but can you please confirm, is it injected in the stommach? Yes, Subcutaneously.

Second question, I think i will just do the same cycle again but use Test C this time. Would it hurt if i used EQ for 10 weeks also? I dont recommend EQ unless you already have it on hand and you have enough to run 16 wks at 600mg/wk minimum.
    I know this is a lame ass reason but i already have the EQ and i can't get d-bol at the moment..
    Also i would include Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

Thread Information