DAAS is offline Senior Member

400mg test E no sleep low libido

SO I sleep for about 2-3 hours and wake up feeling ready to go, other than the fact that my eyes hurt from being tired. Tried melatonin makes it worse. Any suggestions? or is it the name of the game basically?

Also only on 3rd injection and id say my libido has decreased slighty. But no other side effects. No acne bloating soar nipples nothing... what could be going on?

I don't think you should feel much after 3rd injection, I've got my 4th tomorrow and really nothing to report yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    I don't think you should feel much after 3rd injection, I've got my 4th tomorrow and really nothing to report yet.

feeling slight strength gains, sleep pattern is changed for sure, size and veins a little bigger. gained about 3 pounds. Just curious why my libido has decreased?

stpete is offline Banned
    Are you injecting at night? What are you running? Just the test?

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    feeling slight strength gains, sleep pattern is changed for sure, size and veins a little bigger. gained about 3 pounds. Just curious why my libido has decreased?
    Well good for you, but from what I've heard week 4-6 is when you really notice a difference

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Are you injecting at night? What are you running? Just the test?
    just test E at 400mg. Was running proviron at 50mg for the first 4 days but dropped it.

I get really hot and only sleep for about an hour. monday morning thursday night injections. this has happened every night since day 3

stpete is offline Banned
    Drop the thursday night injections and pin it in the morning. You'll be fine. I think you're just a bit anxious. What are you using to replace the proviron ?

Drop the thursday night injections and pin it in the morning. You'll be fine. I think you're just a bit anxious. What are you using to replace the proviron?
    Well the no sleep is every night not just on the night of injection. I think it just is from the testosterone increase and my body not thinking it needs to be asleep any more. idk...

Nothing. I have Arimidex on hand encase estrogen becomes an issue. But no signs so far other than lower libido. I figured it would increase a little before it went down.. not sure whats going on. Not anxious at all really. Pretty relaxed about the whole thing.

stpete is offline Banned
    You need to be using your Arimidex regardless. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Not sure what's causing your issues. Sounds weird. But really, people go thru it sometimes. I wouldn't think too much about it. Also depends on what you might be eting at night. A lot of variables.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You need to be using your Arimidex regardless. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Not sure what's causing your issues. Sounds weird. But really, people go thru it sometimes. I wouldn't think too much about it. Also depends on what you might be eting at night. A lot of variables.
    Mylack of libido was from not using an AI on my first cycle. Started adex and it soared. Also, the effects you are feeling after teh 3rd shot are placibo. Long esters take way longer to saturate receptors. Good luck with everything!

TheS1tch is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Have the same exact issue for 3 monthes and I've never been on any AAS/TRT. I had natural gyno happen 3 yrs ago. Please let me know if you find a way how to solve it, I already visit 3 doctors including endo and had 2 blood test and ultrasound but they don't have a clue how to fix it...

Drops is offline Junior Member
    I'm in week 3 of my test E cycle, and have sleep issues like you. I wake up after a couple of hours and feel refreshed, although I go back to sleep because it's in the middle of the night and I want the sleep. Feels as if I'm not getting any deep sleep at all.

Didn't have sleep issues before going on cycle.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Like St. Pete said you need to run the AI you seemed to have passed right over that recommendation. Sleep could be estrogen related but at shot 3 sounds more like anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Like St. Pete said you need to run the AI you seemed to have passed right over that recommendation. Sleep could be estrogen related but at shot 3 sounds more like anxiety.
    What do you mean I passed right over it? I have an AI and haven't had a chance to reply since he said that.

I've never heard about sleep probelms being related to estrogen, Ill look into that. thank you. But like you said I figured estrogen wouldnt be an issue, being that 4 shot is today, so only 2 weeks on.

IM just worried more about dropping my estrogen to the floor> Arimidex is crazy strong and having zero estrogen is just as bad as having to much. Im starting with .5mg eod and see how it goes.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    When I first started using test I didn't sleep as much till I got used to the higher t levels. I noticed it right away the increase in energy and labido but my t levels were low to start with. What the others are saying about the gains kicking in around weeks 4-6 is correct for most but it may just take a little time for your body to level out from

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=DAAS;6501031]SO I sleep for about 2-3 hours and wake up feeling ready to go, other than the fact that my eyes hurt from being tired. Tried melatonin makes it worse. Any suggestions? or is it the name of the game basically?

^^^This is weird! Last week, I made a post regarding the EXACT same thing! This is my 4th Test E only cycle running the same dose each time. I have NEVER had an issue sleeping on gear until this cycle. My symptoms are completely the same as yours (minus the libido)...I can only sleep for about 3-4 hours at a time. No prior stressors, changed my injection times to early in the day....besides, the sleeping issues happen on ALL days, not just injection days.

I have sat down and thought about this, as well as posted in this forum trying to fix it, but to avail, my sleeping still sucks.

I started off the cycle using 350mgs of *xio brand gear dosed 2x weekly along with HCG at 250ius 2x weekly, and anastrazole .25 2x weekly. My sleeping was 100% normal......maybe even better than pre-cycle, but then ironically I ran out of *xio Test around week 4. I then started using ***roxx at the same dose and frequency. Literally, two days later, the odd sleeping issues began...waking up abruptly after about 3-4 hours, then just laying there wide awake.

I have tried 3-5mg melatonin which just put me to sleep faster, but I still woke up in about 3-5hrs. I've tried hard core cardio, and not eating "too" much before bed. The only thing that "sort of" works is OTC sleep aids.

Thank god my last shot was a few days ago! I'm not saying that **iroxx brand is bad, but I don't think I'll use it again. Maybe I just got a bad batch or something??

This is the ONLY variable I can think of!!

What brand "edited of course" are you using??

Thread Information