fossilk1 is offline Junior Member

Tri Tren/Test E/Genotropin Question

Well Tri Tren is very new to me. I have ran Tren in the past (two years total w/ pct) with mast and test prop and the results were great. I am just not sure how I should dose myself. I am 6'1, age 27 at ~220lb tapering off right now so I am slowly losing some weight. My next cycle, I was considering either Test E with Tri Tren and Genotropin (Pens), or switching out the Test E with Cyp. I have not had any issues in the past with prolactin but I have Femara on deck when I need it (with I think is a lot better then Adex imo). I guess my question is, has anyone messed around with Tri-Tren and how much and often should I run it with Test E or Cyp. Of course all my compounds are legit with valid sources and lab results.

P.S I have heard Ultratren is better but the source and price I am getting TriTren I cannot pass it up.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never heard of ultratren.

As far as Tritren goes, Ive never run it but you would dose it like you would acetate so ED or EOD.

Did you say you ran a 2 year cycle?

Femara will not control prolactin but it will help you control estrogen and if thats in check then your prolactin should be in check as well. You need to be very careful with your femara dosage as its really easy to shut down your estrogen completely if you dose too high. Personally I would stick with the Adex and just raise the dosage if its not working as well.

Two year with PCT on and off. Femara I would normally take every 3 days or so, but I am very careful on how I feel when taking it. If something is not normal of course I take my normal nolva/chlomid/hcg .

But how would someone run tri tren ? With Test E or Cyp? I am just curious which combined with it will give me better results. I don't care about how much I pin myself since geno I gotta run several times day lol.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 10-31-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It makes no difference whether you run test e or c they are essentially the same thing. Some would say run prop so that you could run prop and tri tren ED or EOD but personally I hate the pain from prop and will only run it close to a show.

Run test E or C but either way you will need to inject ED or EOD due to the tri tren containing acetate.

You are planning to run HCG on cycle right? The way you worded makes it seem you are running it during pct.

I run it mid cycle, continuing it a bit coming off.

But with tritren should I be good pinning every two days? Seeing that this has three compounds in one bottle. Normally I would do EOD.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 11-01-2016 at 05:37 AM.

Thread Information