belva is offline Member

Why I feel Test prop 300mg/w much more than Sust 500mg/w

Well I'm at the end of my 12 w cycle of sust and deca , and In order to start my pct sooner I switched to Test prop for the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

Here the fact:
    I injected Sust 250 twice a week and Deca 200twice a week. I stop at week 10 with deca and switching to Test Prop 300mg/w for 2 more weeks in order to have more or less the same amount of test going on but I feel much stronger and horny now than ever before.

It might be some Test compounding going on, or the absence of Deca but I didn't expect something like that. The Test prop/ sust and deca are all from the same ug lab I used for years and I don't think they are underdose in anyway.

What do you guys think?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Its because you didnt take advantage of the two short esters in Sust. You were only really utilizing 320mg of test, along with you Deca , on cycle. Sust needs to be administered EOD.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 04-23-2013 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Sust calculation to reflect 320

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by belva View Post
    Well I'm at the end of my 12 w cycle of sust and deca , and In order to start my pct sooner I switched to Test prop for the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

Here the fact:
    I injected Sust 250 twice a week and Deca 200twice a week. I stop at week 10 with deca and switching to Test Prop 300mg/w for 2 more weeks in order to have more or less the same amount of test going on but I feel much stronger and horny now than ever before.

It might be some Test compounding going on, or the absence of Deca but I didn't expect something like that. The Test prop/ sust and deca are all from the same ug lab I used for years and I don't think they are underdose in anyway.

What do you guys think?
    introduce more test into the system so your going to feel a push because of the higher test levels,

belva is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Its because you didnt take advantage of the two short esters in Sust. You were only really utilizing 160mg of test, along with you Deca , on cycle. Sust needs to be administered EOD.

Now youre introducing twice that amount and utilizing properly EOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    introduce more test into the system so your going to feel a push because of the higher test levels,
    I wanted to keep the levels stable and I've been adviced to go even higher like 125 EOD of Test Prop but anyway I think I'm done with Sust I had good results but I feel I work better with Test Cyp or Test prop...the Test level stays much more stable.

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by belva View Post
    I wanted to keep the levels stable and I've been adviced to go even higher like 125 EOD of Test Prop but anyway I think I'm done with Sust I had good results but I feel I work better with Test Cyp or Test prop...the Test level stays much more stable.
    If you shot your sust ed/eod like the prop there would be no fluctuation and you would get pretty much the same results....

As for the extra strength, you still had test in your system from your last shot of sust 3.5 day's ago, then you added fast acting prop and it jacked your levels up that much more....

belva is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    If you shot your sust ed/eod like the prop there would be no fluctuation and you would get pretty much the same results....

As for the extra strength, you still had test in your system from your last shot of sust 3.5 day's ago, then you added fast acting prop and it jacked your levels up that much more....

My last shot of Sust 250 was 12 days ago...but I guess the test decanoate on it is still working and compounding with the T Prop.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Besides...the Nandrolone is clearing and this will help with libido

If you look at the half lives of the different esters in Sus and Prop on a spreadsheet you'll see that there's much faster accumulation of Test in the body injecting EOD + Test left over from sus250. That's why I like shorter Prop cycles. The cycle is shorter but more intense. Well, the sides tend to be more intense also.

Thread Information