MarcAntonius is offline New Member

aortic insufficiency & winstrol?

Hello, i got aortic insufficiency gr 2, and in my research about winstrol , i found that is not good for cardiac hypertrophy. How about aortic insufficiency? is ok to use 30-50mg of oral win, stack with oxandrolone(30-40mg)? and one question more, win will influence my testosteron level?

For the record: 60-62kg, 1.75m(i have long arms&legs but I have narrow and fallen shoulders, and a short body in compared with my arms&legs), i got a low carb diet, high proteines, medium fats. My fitness/bodybuilding training is derived from Muscle & fitness training system(2008 if i am not wrong) 4-5 days per week, and i got at least 3 days of brazilian jiu jitsu per week(for the moment i am not going because i bust my knee), and i will start boxing too. My gold is to reach 66-70kg, and beeing cut at this kgs.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAntonius View Post
    Hello, i got aortic insufficiency gr 2, and in my research about winstrol , i found that is not good for cardiac hypertrophy. How about aortic insufficiency? is ok to use 30-50mg of oral win, stack with oxandrolone(30-40mg)? and one question more, win will influence my testosteron level?

For the record: 60-62kg, 1.75m(i have long arms&legs but I have narrow and fallen shoulders, and a short body in compared with my arms&legs), i got a low carb diet, high proteines, medium fats. My fitness/bodybuilding training is derived from Muscle & fitness training system(2008 if i am not wrong) 4-5 days per week, and i got at least 3 days of brazilian jiu jitsu per week(for the moment i am not going because i bust my knee), and i will start boxing too. My gold is to reach 66-70kg, and beeing cut at this kgs.
    All aas will affect hypertrophy. And winn anabolic ranting is a lot lower then most aas. Winn is known by some to cause joint pain. But many run with no issues.
    Yes winn will affect your natty test and you can experience ed if your not running test along side it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have a leaky aortic valve. If you want to stay asymptomatic and healthy for as long as possible, avoid AAS altogether. Don't try to lift too heavy, keep your blood pressure low, and stay as light as possible. So no, using steroids would not be a good idea.
    But if you're willing to sacrifice your health for your goals (as most of us are doing to some extent), winstrol and Anavar would be among the safest compounds for you.

Thx guys for your answers. I think i will use 30-40mg oxa +/- 20-30mg win.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take nac and liv52 if your running both.

i got some liv52 from Asia pharma. but what do u mean with "nac"?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Did you not listen to Bonaparte at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Did you not listen to Bonaparte at all?
    I listened what he say.

I listened what he say.
    And it didn't register to you that maybe it's a bad idea to run gear?

because i got 28 years old, and i train for many years, i got a healthy diet, good training system, and now when i try to def agian, it`s hard to make at least 4 good packs : ) even that i eat 50g of carbs, high proteines and only good fats. And to use 30-40mg of oxa and maybe 20-40mg of win for 6weeks ... i dont think will kill me. : ) Thx for your advice mate, and believe me that i thx u truthfuly.

You don't think it will? You obviously don't know much about the hormones, hence why you're here asking. So now what makes you capable of assessing the risk? You honestly for a second believe that a little muscle is worth shortening your life?

Somebody with a leaking aortic valve shouldn't be doing very intense exercise. You also should be trying to relieve the afterload.

It probably wont kill you the instant you run the cycle. But it's putting stress on a already damaged organ and that isn't the best idea thinking long term. And I hope you're looking towards 10-20 years down the road from here.

i know something about hormones and AS, and i know it is a chance to short my aortic valve life, and force me to chance that sooner. And my training system si build for this problem. Only strenght training i do when i got "back day" and "shoulders day"(1week def 1week streght), and bjj training si all about technique.

i know something about hormones and AS, and i know it is a chance to short my aortic valve life, and force me to chance that sooner. And my training system si build for this problem. Only strenght training i do when i got "back day" and "shoulders day"(1week def 1week streght), and bjj training si all about technique.
    Then what is the point in running gear? 66-70kg isn't that much weight that you even need to be considering using gear at your height anyways. I don't understand where the payoff is for all of the risk.

I mean, you're not lifting heavy and your goal is to reach a lean weight that somebody can easily do naturally without any problems just by eating right. Maybe somebody else can think of a good reason WHY you should?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 05-01-2013 at 06:05 AM.

because i eat right, and i dont take 1kg.... i stay at 60-62kgs. My only problem is sleep hours, i sleep 8-10 hours, but they are 3-4AM antil 12-13PM

because i eat right, and i dont take 1kg.... i stay at 60-62kgs. My only problem is sleep hours, i sleep 8-10 hours, but they are 3-4AM antil 12-13PM

You can eat right AND get up to 70kg easily. It's not like you're 5'2.

Dude i try for many years... only chance to reach 66-68kg is by using lots of carbs, and this will make with belly : D all i want is something tht can help me to brun fat better and give me a kickstart, 1 year ago i look very good at 62-64kgs, i got 4-packs and all most no fat on belly, i was very cut. Then in autumn i got in ankle injure, and i lose from muscule mass and put a little more fat, then in winter i got a knee injure... and lost agian .... Belive me more then 64kg and looking good, i cant rech more... only if i want to look fat....

Thread Information