mtw456 is offline New Member

First time user.

Hello I am looking for some information on what a good first time cycle would be for mass.
    20 yrs old
    Lifting for five years.
    First cycle on aas
    210lb
    6'2
    10-12% bf

I was thing about doing tren with test prop. Would that be a good stack or should I start out with something else?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you aware of the risks of cycling at your age?

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    I would not suggest taking aas at your age but why would you start with one of the most powerful ones available? Do some research on the risks of taking aas at such a young age and if you still want to continue look here

Beginner Steroid Cycles - Steroid .com

At your age you have more than enough natural test to build muscle. I think you should spend the next couple of years reinforcing your diet and learning as much as you can on anabolics before you jump on.
    Last edited by Iron-56; 04-30-2013 at 01:22 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Dieting 101: Lean Bulking

***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***

Workouts and Lifting techniques

LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS

Supplement Forum

SUPPLEMENT QUESTIONS

Thread Information