BR0DIE is offline Associate Member

6 Week Cut Cycle

I'm starting my Summer cut in little under 6 weeks time, I have a cycled planned out to help me cut and it would be great to get some advice.

Stats
    6'1
    200lbs
    16% I can still (slightly) see my top 2 abs.

I would like to cut down to around 10% bodyfat.

Note: My cut is longer than 6 weeks but I only have enough supplies for a 6 week cycle.

Clen : 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on (@100mcg)
    Ostarine: 12.5mg ED for 6 weeks

Does this look OK? What would your opinions on running T3 on the off weeks from the Clen be? I understand T3 can be extremely catabolic when not used with AAS but would the Osta prevent this?

I will follow the Ostarine with a 2 week mini PCT of Nolva although it is unlikely to be suppresive at such a low dose.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    those are not AAS
    I dont recommend running clen and t3 without AAS...T3 CAUSE muscle wasting

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE
    I'm starting my Summer cut in little under 6 weeks time, I have a cycled planned out to help me cut and it would be great to get some advice.

Stats
    6'1
    200lbs
    16% I can still (slightly) see my top 2 abs.

I would like to cut down to around 10% bodyfat.

Note: My cut is longer than 6 weeks but I only have enough supplies for a 6 week cycle.

Clen : 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on (@100mcg)
    Ostarine: 12.5mg ED for 6 weeks

Does this look OK? What would your opinions on running T3 on the off weeks from the Clen be? I understand T3 can be extremely catabolic when not used with AAS but would the Osta prevent this?

I will follow the Ostarine with a 2 week mini PCT of Nolva although it is unlikely to be suppresive at such a low dose.
    How's your nutrition plan?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    agreed with Jim, i would drop all the chems and hit up nutrition section. You seem to have a good base at those stats.

Keep in mind you LBM is about 168 lbs. When you cut naturally you can expect a good % of LBM to go with that. by the time your 10% youll be in the 170lb class if not less
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 05-02-2013 at 11:23 AM.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    agreed with Jim, i would drop all the chems and hit up nutrition section. You seem to have a good base at those stats.

Keep in mind you LBM is about 168 lbs. When you cut naturally you can expect a good % of LBM to go with that. by the time your 10% youll be in the 170lb class if not less
    I was expecting to be 180lbs at 8-10% for the summer, guess I have to settle for less. I'm in the process of writing up a diet that will keep me at a 40/40/20 split with around 2800 calories to start.

The chems are just to make sure I hold on to as much muscle as possible, it's mainly for the anti-catabolic properties of each compound.

I'll make a thread in the nutrition section once my diet has been put together.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    think this way.. 200lbs at 16% = 168LBM

180 at 10% = 162LBM

means you would have had to of lost 20lbs and only 6 be muscle. (its possible, but tough)

ps 168LBM is 2500 cals.. if you eat 2800 you will get bigger, you would need to be less than 2500 to cut

and T3 will do nothing but harm in terms of keeping muscle.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 05-02-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Thread Information