Hello good friends! been lurkin for a while n decided to finally sign up!! I have something important coming up and need to look my best :P so putting together a cutting cycle. Let me know what you guys think or if i need to tweak anything.

This is my 4th cycle, looking to keep muscle while cutting and a little extra kick on the fat burn...

my diet and training both are 100%, dont need suggestions on that.

Heres what im looking at now, all of it is NP of cores

8wks of test prop - 100mg/1ml eod
7wks of winstrol - 50mg ed (i have read some controversy on splitting into 2 doses... Opinions on this? right now planning not splitting)
8wks of arimidex - .5mg eod

Nolva for PCT

Opinions on adding EC stack for the last 6 or 4wks to shred extra water and last bit of fat if any left? Yes or overkill?

Arimidex some might say is not neccesary but running test enth i get itchy nips and needed to throw in low dose of nolva once in a while to get it gone also made my nips puffier.. arimidex is supposed to keep sides and water retention to a minimal, which is perfect as that is my goal.

I know winstrol is hard on the liver to begin with, im planning to dehydrate WITHOUT diarutics. I just play with my carb intake and water intake to drop water weight. How is my liver going to react to it being on winstrol + dehydrated? Planning on taking milk thistle 2 weeks before cycle and all the way through. Anybody have experiance with this?

opinions appricated!!