kjsurfer26 is offline New Member

Advise needed please

I have started taking beastdrol by Mr. Supps... I am doing a 6 week run of it at 40,40,40,40,60,60mg each day it is oral... Should I do all 40mg at once or split through ought the day?? I have ran it before but I am curious to which way is better.. If you know the product please help. Also the last time I ran 6 weeks I gained 25lbs and kept 20lbs of it

Champ2012 is offline New Member
    A split is always better to keep your blood levels stable...Try to figure out the active life of the compound and go from there...If it's 8hrs then you would do 8x3=24hrs=1day...You taking notes young padawan?

ireallydontknow is offline New Member
    i agree always spilt the dosage through the day but honestly designer steriods /prohormones are horrible u are better off with a basic test cycle i have used prohormones and inj. test test is the way to go better gains you feel way better why suppress your natural test for a crap prohormone? it isnt going to raise your test levels it's only going to bind to androgen receptors and shut down your natural test levels

It has a 6 hour life so I will run one every 4 hours then... I was very unsure the first time that I ran beastdrol but when I did I gained 25lbs and nothing has made me gain like that before... I decided to run it one more time to try to gain at least another 15... I know I won't get the gains that I did the first time but after this cycle I am going to run a post and then after time off going to run a 10 week test prop, deca and anadrol cycle... That should give me the positive gains that I need... Thanks for the help... Btw the left pic was before beast the right pic was a few months after my beast cycle... Not years but months

Body brick is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys im 35 been lifting for years. I gained alot of weight had a injury on my shoulder. W/o any juice i was pushing 315 bench squating 405 , dead lift525, military pressing 275. Im 5'8. However during my session i dislocated my shoulder doing drop sets and reached behind me in an aquard position and my rotator took the load. It took me 10 month to recover. Im now into my first cycle taking test e and dbol 50mg and take nolvadex when i feel the gyno under my left peck. I recently just got a new order in of tren and test p and winny. I figured i would start this new cycle of tren and test p, cuz im want to gain harder , I've been on test e and dbol for 4 weeks. Now going to change into this new cycle for 8 weeks . What do u think guys

You might wanna start a new thread... I am unsure about a few of those things but why would u switch from test e to prop 4 weeks in. You are finally at the point of beig able to notice that test E is kicking in... Other guys would be able to help u better if u start a new thread... Good luck

Thread Information