Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scorpion62

Thread: Deca/test 1st cycle for super skinny?

TwistedDiesel08 is offline New Member

Deca/test 1st cycle for super skinny?

Fairly new to this stuff but have a somewhat experienced friend thats offering to show me the ropes. My problem:
    Im 6'1 132lbs, eat like a horse and cannot gain muscle/mass for the life of me.

Ive gone through several attempts over the years putting all my effort into training with little if no results. Ive tried all kinds of supplements, followed advice, and had a pretty hefty diet, with that being said i am completely discouraged and feel hopeless.

My friend wants to start me on a deca /test cycle starting with 1/2cc each a week and gradually working up to 1.5cc then pyramiding back to half cc to finish the cycle.

Any advice, suggestions, knowledge, example cycles and personal experiences will be greatly appreciated. Also its been about 6 months since hitting the gym, bad idea to jump right into it?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    We have experts I mean experts in the nutrition section. Give them a shout. They can help you figure out why your not gaining weight. 80% of this game is diet. Taking gear won't automatically put anything on you.

22yr old is too young just yet for gear. Your endocrine system isnt fully developed. Test only on a first cycle anyway no deca . Plus your buddy has given you a terrible dose. The pyramid thing is outdated.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Food and more Food forget steriods as AXx said head to the nutrition section
    Bio-Active likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Food and more Food forget steriods as AXx said head to the nutrition section
    ^^ Agreed you are going to have to eat more food. Steroids will not help you gain weight if you cannot put on weight with out them. Hit the nutrition forum bro.

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    As mentioned above, diet is probably the reason you're not growing. If you start AAS at your current weight, you're likely to lose a lot of your gains, if any.

JuiceHead2 is offline New Member
    Better be single if you want to start up on that stuff bro. You are young as hell, it could cause some serious risks. If you just work out and give it time you will get there. You may not need that stuff. As i said, you are still very young. It may just take a while for you to get to the weight you want. But if you do go the droids way, go with caution. Its a slippery slope most of the time. You should go to a doc and ask for testosterone test. He may be able to keep you away from that crap. Good luck bro.

Your bro gave u really bad advice. Do not do deca at your age no matter what. It could knock your dick in the dirt permanently! Do as these folks told you and head to the nutrition section. The roids will always be around should you want to take a look in a few years. Good luck!

-Heat

TwistedDiesel08 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the input guys, decided to really do some research on the appropriate diet and as far as gear im probably going to just do a cycle of test seeings how i mentioned before ive tried tons of protien, calories etc. with no results. My friend said test is pretty much worthless without deca , ive heard mixed opinions from various sites, is this true? Looking to tac on a good 25+ lbs mass.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedDiesel08
    Thanks for all the input guys, decided to really do some research on the appropriate diet and as far as gear im probably going to just do a cycle of test seeings how i mentioned before ive tried tons of protien, calories etc. with no results. My friend said test is pretty much worthless without deca, ive heard mixed opinions from various sites, is this true? Looking to tac on a good 25+ lbs mass.
    You've already had this advice, you need to fix your diet. We often see people saying they eat like a horse, but I promise you're not eating enough. How do you plan to add 25lbs of muscle if you can't even gain 1lb now?

Your friend apparently had little to no knowledge at all regarding steroid use . Stop listening to him for the sake of the rest of your life.
    You're too young right now. A few years and you might be ready.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Heres the cycle to grow at your stats the compounds u need are

protein ,carbs ,and fats and yes they work

Thread Information