winksahoy is offline New Member

Missing a week mid test prop cycle HELP

It's my first cycle. Doing test prop at 100mg eod
    Planning 8-10 weeks(not sure yet)
    Doing nolva and clomid for pct and considering hcg in there

Anyway today my mom called and said she booked a cruise for mid summer and got me a ticket. She asked if I would come on a vacation with them and I said yes not knowing it was a cruise... I can't take my gear on there obviously so....

Is missing a full week going to have any drastic consequences?

I was thinking of ordering some test e and starting that 4 weeks before the cruise at 250mg twice a week in addition to my prop then a full 500mg on the day I leave for the cruise and resume the prop as soon as I get back...

What are your ideas?
    (Yeah I know I'm too young at 21 but I'm doing it it, so please just answer my question and leave that alone)
    Last edited by winksahoy; 05-12-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You were doing good till that last dumb ass sentence!

Sooooo what do I do? I already started and wouldn't have if I had known this trip

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Sorry...I cant be "that guy". The guy that is willing to help a 21 yo kid screw himself up for a cpl pounds of muscle

Well by not helping you deal with the situation you're screwing me up because I don't know what to do.
    And screw myself up planned 100mg eod of only test with good pct and diet? Lol okay...

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You're too young and potentially destroying your endocrine systems ability to function properly.

So will taking that one week off mess me up with my test levels going down and back up over the course of a week or 2?

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    It's not going to mess you up but unless you are being scouted by a professional team or becoming any kind of professional athlete I would just stop taking gear.

Okay well that's assuring at least. Will I be at higher risk for gyno on the cruise since my test will drop for a few days suddenly? I wouldn't have even touched any hcg at that point and no Adex either assuming I don't have any signs sooner than the cruise

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    The half life for test prop is probably around a few days. Ideally, you wouldn't want to miss any injections since you'd want to keep your hormone levels from fluctuating. Missing the one week probably won't be detrimental though.

Alright thanks. I'm thinking about trying
    To sneak it on the boat but I know if I get caught I could get charged with drug trafficking.
    Hmmmm

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I would say stop now, and resume about 3 years after the cruise is over.
    And what do you mean no adex unless you start seeing signs of gyno? Adex is to PREVENT it. Not reverse it

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    Holly Shit not only are you too young to be doing gear unless you are about to become a professional athlete but you are thinking of sneaking testosterone on a boat. Think long and hard about what your doing. You are running the risk of ruining your endocrine system and running the risk of drug trafficking. I hope to God you are joking.

Thread Information