Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Week 9 and nothing. Bunk Test E?

noodle is offline New Member

Week 9 and nothing. Bunk Test E?

Hey guys

Im new to the forum and trying to learn by researching and asking questions.
    Current stats are
    37yo
    200pounds
    6ft

My first cycle was Test e 500mg p/w, deca 200mg p/w and sus 250mg p/w. No AI was run
    Had pretty good results with very minimal sides. No PCT (very stupid i know) listening to the wrong people inc my doctor and lost all gains. After waiting 12 weeks from first cycle my test level was 18. Range was 8.3-29.

Currently im on my 9th week of test e 500mg p/w and HGH at 4iu per day. Very little labido and have seen no increase in weight, size nor strength. I had my bloods done and to my surprise, test level is at 9.2 with a range of 8.3-29?????

Im convinced that the test e is fake. Could my estrogen levels be up and the need to run Arimidex ? I have no symptoms of gyno, nipple soreness nor oily skin (prob cause its just oil).

I have a vial of 10ml of sus 250 that i wasnt going to use, however will this help bring my test levels up? I can get more test e from another source if required.

Please guys any help is very much appreciated.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Either bunk or lacking diet buddy!

You ran 750mg of test for your first cycle????!!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sounds like your gear is bunk and also you need to sort your natural tst levels out before going back on cycle. How long did you have off between first and second cycle

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Sounds like your gear is bunk and also you need to sort your natural tst levels out before going back on cycle. How long did you have off between first and second cycle
    I had 12 weeks off. I'm thinking due to no pct my levels hadnt returned before I went on again.

Just come off what every your taking its sounds like junk and you really need to do an aggressive pct and get your natural test levels back to normal and stay away from UGL in future, seek pharm grade

Yea I did. listened to mates that had done it before. Pretty dumb looking back.

Just come off what every your taking its sounds like junk and you really need to do an aggressive pct and get your natural test levels back to normal and stay away from UGL in future, seek pharm grade
    What do you suggest? I have nolva on hand

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    What do you suggest? I have nolva on hand

wk 1-6 nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    wk 1-5 clomid 100/50/50/50/50
    Aromasin 10mg/ED
    HCG 500- 500ius 2x week for first 2 weeks.

kaiblade is offline New Member
    Hi, regarding to his problem, why is his test levels so low even though the gear is bunk? And if his test levels were in the normal range, would it still be necessary to run pct, as I understand that it can cause desensitization if he wasn't shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiblade View Post
    Hi, regarding to his problem, why is his test levels so low even though the gear is bunk? And if his test levels were in the normal range, would it still be necessary to run pct, as I understand that it can cause desensitization if he wasn't shut down?
    It looks like he hasn't recovered from his last cycle and still suppressed because he didn't do pct.
    If his test levels were in the normal range why would he need to do pct to restart his natural test!!!! that's backwards.

I had 12 weeks off. I'm thinking due to no pct my levels hadnt returned before I went on again.

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    exactly that's why you need to do an aggressive pct then blood work after 6 weeks to see where your levels are
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

kaiblade is offline New Member
    It looks like he hasn't recovered from his last cycle and still suppressed because he didn't do pct.
    If his test levels were in the normal range why would he need to do pct to restart his natural test!!!! that's backwards.
    I see, yeah thanks I figured that its just common sense. Just had to ask though because I see some threads with people asking what to do about their bunk gear and members telling them to stop immediately and do a pct, even though there was no bloodwork.

Thanks Marcus300.
    Just to clarify
    Wk 1-6 nolva, the numbers you have do I split the dosage in each week? Say 20 on monday and 20 on thursdsy?Same with Clomid?

Thread Information