Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ive been feeling like shit.. Why??

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Ive been feeling like shit.. Why??

I don't know why I've been feeling so shitty... I've dropped my steroid use to 300-400mg per week and I am taking between 20-30ius of hgh a week.... I am also taking an arimidex , 50mg t3, aspirin, prenatal vitamin every day and hcg every 5-7 days..... Why do I feel terrible??? So tired all the time but never rested

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Ummmmm...long steroid run with no time off maybe

Blog Entries
    I don't really come off.... I went down to 200mg of test every 5-6 days since my competition and just this week moved up to 300mg every 5 days.... I don't come off steroids bc I feel I am fully shut down and I don't want to loose any muscle.... My goals may differ from yours but as far as I know as long as I'm under 400mg I am cruising correctly right???? I've been under 300mg for about two months...

No...300-400mg is still a cycle dose silly. A cruise would typically be a TRT dose wich is often under 200mg. Your CNS probably needs a nice rest.

T3 could be the other issue. My wife and I were both using it recently and she experienced some nasty issues. Had BW done and her thyroid was way over stimulated. She stopped and about 7-10 days later started feeling better.

Obviously BW would help...could be B12 levels, E2 levels...who knows!

vladan is offline Junior Member
    I had similar experiences especially after high androgenic cycles. Problem with depression I solved using Proviron . This is one of my personal favourites and I often use it in conjunction with Nolvadex as I find the two do work better together in my experience. Proviron will lighten your mood while not hinder the recovery of your natural secretion of testosterone .

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you running an AI and how much hcg are you pinning each time?

anahny is offline Associate Member
    T3 usually has an effective on being fatigue but since it's only at 50mcg I don't think it would be the t3. But it's still a possibility considering t3 has an effect on people differently with no relations to weight or size. A 100lb female could handle 140mcg if her body responds well to it. I say get your thyroid checked just to be sure. Blood work will tell you what's wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Are you running an AI and how much hcg are you pinning each time?
    250mcg

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Are u following a HIT training program?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Check your RBC, after long cycles my RBC would climb so high it would be me feel so tried, lethargic and just feel like shite. I know how you feel about coming off trust me I do but you really need to for your health's sake. You have to have time off otherwise your going to run into trouble and its not fun
    Lunk1 and havanakid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Check your RBC, after long cycles my RBC would climb so high it would be me feel so tried, lethargic and just feel like shite. I know how you feel about coming off trust me I do but you really need to for your health's sake. You have to have time off otherwise your going to run into trouble and its not fun
    RBC is a likely possibility as well indeed. HP...time for BW!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you been using hgh @ 20-30 iu's a day for a long time and have you always used the same brand?

Body brick is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Can anyone help me im new and cant seem to get any response, are these gtg or not?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2046 
Size:	248.4 KB 
ID:	138437

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Plz need some feedback here if possible

Body brick.....

Start ur own thread and edit the image to remove the site....

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

You will get a much better response if you post your question in the brand/ugl discussion page.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Have you been using hgh @ 20-30 iu's a day for a long time and have you always used the same brand?
    Its per week not per day BB

Quote Originally Posted by Body brick View Post
    Can anyone help me im new and cant seem to get any response, are these gtg or not?Click image for larger version. 

You need to start your own thread and not jump in someone else's, thanks

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Body brick View Post

Your asking the wrong question in the wrong forum. Start your own thread in the anabolics.

Ooops, my bad. Damn double shifts at work!

They look real but only one way to know for sure

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    T3 made me feel like shit at 5mcg Lasted 2 weeks on it. Never
    Again. Get the RBC checked. Might need to
    Lose a pint.
    havanakid likes this.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys chubs Mcgee chekn in lol

If your hematocrit is too high does it effect you mentally? Like make you feel lethargic or shitty etc etc?

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    NM I see it's answered earlier in thread

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I don't know why I've been feeling so shitty... I've dropped my steroid use to 300-400mg per week and I am taking between 20-30ius of hgh a week.... I am also taking an arimidex, 50mg t3, aspirin, prenatal vitamin every day and hcg every 5-7 days..... Why do I feel terrible??? So tired all the time but never rested
    You may just be taking too much stuff for too long.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dude you must be rich to be able to do that much HGH, UNLess ITS tHAT CHINeese garbage whiuch could definitely be the root of your problem, doing that much foe a long time.

BUt spesaking from experience your body just gets tired man, and u NEED to take a break , ITS that simple bro!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Dude you must be rich to be able to do that much HGH, UNLess ITS tHAT CHINeese garbage whiuch could definitely be the root of your problem, doing that much foe a long time.

BUt spesaking from experience your body just gets tired man, and u NEED to take a break , ITS that simple bro!
    I've already been loosing some strength "no loss in muscle or weight yet" but my energy and overall well being is in the garbage at 300mg test a week.... I could drop down to 200 but if I'm feeling like shit now how would taking even less test make me feel any better??? I don't want to loose too much during this cruise so what would you recommend I do or take for the next 4-6 wks??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Right now I'm down to 300mg test a week... Along with 250mcg hcg every 5-7 days "I'm really susceptible to estrogen issues from hcg" also taking 1mg arimidex per day and 50mcg t3.... What do you recommend i take for my cruiz??? I'm already loosing strength and endurance in workouts..... Honestly I can barely even lift weights at all...... In all reality it's getting hard to even get out I bed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I take 20-30ius a week...

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I've already been loosing some strength "no loss in muscle or weight yet" but my energy and overall well being is in the garbage at 300mg test a week.... I could drop down to 200 but if I'm feeling like shit now how would taking even less test make me feel any better??? I don't want to loose too much during this cruise so what would you recommend I do or take for the next 4-6 wks??
    Drop the test to no more than 200/week. Get bw done. High RBC and hematocrit make me feel very crappy. Don't worry about losing too much bro. Your body needs a break and will respond better if you give it a couple of months to heal and recuperate.

sniper320 is offline Member
    1mg a day of arimidex would crash my estrogen. that seems alot to me. Is this a normal dose for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    are u following a hit training program?
    bump

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    TRT dose is generally around 125mg/wk test e/c...300 probably has your test at 1800++ (but who really knows without bloodwork).

I definitely agree with getting your RBC checked. In the meantime, I'd personally drop my test dose to at the highest 175....but likely a little less.

Up to you mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    1mg a day of arimidex would crash my estrogen. that seems alot to me. Is this a normal dose for you ?
    Ya and i still seem to have some estrogen problems.... My nipples are still a little puffy.... I'm using the small white square bd arimidex and I think they may only be .5.... They say there 1mg but they seem to be weaker then that.... I use to take one every other day but I was advised to take it daly bc it has a 24hr half life..... I could break them in half but there so small I don't know how that would work

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9

bump
    I generally do follow a hit like program but as of lately I can't even workout except for cardio and when I do lift I have no energy and absolutely no endurance......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1
    TRT dose is generally around 125mg/wk test e/c...300 probably has your test at 1800++ (but who really knows without bloodwork).

I definitely agree with getting your RBC checked. In the meantime, I'd personally drop my test dose to at the highest 175....but likely a little less.

Up to you mate.
    If i drop that low I'm afraid ill loose 20lbs of size...... I'm already loosing so much strength it seems ill loose all energy and all willing to do anything if i take anymore hormones out of my protocol.... I'm not disregarding your idea and I will strongly consider but I literally can't take feeling ANY worse or having any less energy.... I'm having problems getting to work and performing normal daily tasks

If i drop that low I'm afraid ill loose 20lbs of size...... I'm already loosing so much strength it seems ill loose all energy and all willing to do anything if i take anymore hormones out of my protocol.... I'm not disregarding your idea and I will strongly consider but I literally can't take feeling ANY worse or having any less energy.... I'm having problems getting to work and performing normal daily tasks
    It's time to take a break buddy...like it or not your body will thank you!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been on dude? Just wondering because I follow the slingshot method. I also feel terrible at times. Recently I dropped my test to 350 a week and scrapped the var I was doing. I picked up a preworkout supp and I feel much better at the gym. I figured all the anabolics in the world won't do me any good if I can't get a good work out. I am feeling much better, also I am cutting. So I kinda replaced the var with a fat burner stim. Seems much better. Getting blood done every couple months in a MUST dude like lunk previously stated. E2, RBc. Who knows? Privatemdlabs.com is where I go.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Please come off bra. Your body needs the rest, you wont loose that much if your training and diet is good. Don't turn into a addict.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You really need to get some bloodwork mate. Even if your AI is 0.5mg then taking one everyday may crash your E2. I am sensitive to E2 and need only 0.25mg every day. Arimidex has a half life of nearly 48 hors not 24 so you are taking twice as much as you think. So, if they actually are 1mg tabs your problem is evident.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-12-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information