Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Papa Smurf

Thread: Anavar only cycle - Recoop time less than Test Cycle?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Anavar only cycle - Recoop time less than Test Cycle?

I just wanted to know if people thought the recoop time after an anavar only cycle would be less than a Test cycle?? Yes I have my PCT lined up which was Nolva only and worked in the past.

I know it matters when it comes down to the bloodwork but I was just thought peoples opinions. I know it wasn't the best choice either. I just know how my body reacts to anavar and I do not get completely shutdown.

I kind of want to run a Test E cycle in two months. So PCT then run a Test E cycle.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It would depend on dose, time on and the individuals ability to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It would depend on dose, time on and the individuals ability to recover.
    Yea I knew I was gonna get that answer, lol.

I started at 50 mg first 4 weeks now running 75mg. Running for 8 weeks total.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Yea I knew I was gonna get that answer, lol.

I started at 50 mg first 4 weeks now running 75mg. Running for 8 weeks total.
    That dose, for that time, is likely to result in full HPTA shutdown. As far as the time to recover...no one can say for sure without BW but the same rule of thumb used for test is a good rule to follow.

That dose, for that time, is likely to result in full HPTA shutdown. As far as the time to recover...no one can say for sure without BW but the same rule of thumb used for test is a good rule to follow.
    Yea my buddy has a local doctor that is steroid freindly. I am going to get some blood work done and have him take a look. Thanks Lunk!!

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Great Anavar read on home page of this forum that is often overlooked. The writer of the article suggest that anavar is quite mild on the HPTA system

He also recommends a daily dose of 100mgs ed

Ive been on 100mgs ed since March and like the results so far, but Im running a multicompound cycle
    Champ2012 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Great Anavar read on home page of this forum that is often overlooked. The writer of the article suggest that anavar is quite mild on the HPTA system

He also recommends a daily dose of 100mgs ed

Ive been on 100mgs ed since March and like the results so far, but Im running a multicompound cycle
    Papa...while I agree that Var is mild if compared to other oral AAS that does notmeant it is without the same common risks asscoiated with all oral AAS. If you havn't you should give the thread by Atomini a read about Var NOT being as mild or safe as many believe.

At low doses it could easily be run for extended periods of time but 100mg a day isnot exactly a "low dose".

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Papa...while I agree that Var is mild if compared to other oral AAS that does notmeant it is without the same common risks asscoiated with all oral AAS. If you havn't you should give the thread by Atomini a read about Var NOT being as mild or safe as many believe.

At low doses it could easily be run for extended periods of time but 100mg a day isnot exactly a "low dose".

Was not suggesting that anavar was milder than any other oral. Merely pointing out that an article that is posted on the "HOME PAGE" of this website stated a few opinions on the compound in question...........

Was also not suggesting that 100mgs ed is a "low dose", only that I myself am running that dose and Im pleased so far with the result.............

I have also read the tread by Atomini, and think that it too is a great read.

urapunk is offline New Member
    Anybody has a link to atomini's thread? I've been trying to find it with no luck.

Thread Information