Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MickeyKnox

Thread: Need advice about pct ad oct

Dpoole71 is offline New Member

Need advice about pct ad oct

Okay I've done my research yes my diet is in check don't want to hear any of that but I need advice I'm getting ready to run a cycle of var and test should I run 10 weeks of test or can I do 5 I was going to run 4 weeks of var 30 mg a day and 500 ml of test a week I know armadex or whatever some people use for oct but could I use that and clomid pct instead or armadex oct then clomid pct or both okay pct for a month after cycle first cycle been doing research not going to buy for another month that's why I'm hear getting more research thank you ahead of time

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    19 year old Tweeb don't bother to waste time with a reply !

Just a child . . . . . . lol

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpoole71 View Post
    Okay I've done my research yes my diet is in check don't want to hear any of that but I need advice I'm getting ready to run a cycle of var and test should I run 10 weeks of test or can I do 5 I was going to run 4 weeks of var 30 mg a day and 500 ml of test a week I know armadex or whatever some people use for oct but could I use that and clomid pct instead or armadex oct then clomid pct or both okay pct for a month after cycle first cycle been doing research not going to buy for another month that's why I'm hear getting more research thank you ahead of time
    Lad you are not even asking questions properly and no one will assist you from this forum ? 500 mL a week of Testosterone could be 125,000 mg of Testosterone and you would die ?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Its true bro. Youre way too young at this point.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Dieting 101: Lean Bulking

***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***

Workouts and Lifting techniques

LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS

Supplement Forum

SUPPLEMENT QUESTIONS

Thread Information