Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Whats NPP?

  1. #1
    sledff2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23

    Whats NPP?

    Anybody ever heard of what this is?

  2. #2
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate - Steroid .com

    Short estered Deca !

  3. #3
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    No such thing as short estered deca . lol.

    only messing around, I know what you meant, lunk.
    BBrian likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  4. #4
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    No such thing as short estered deca . lol.

    only messing around, I know what you meant, lunk.
    Teach the 1's as well as the 10's

  5. #5
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    No such thing as short estered deca . lol.

    only messing around, I know what you meant, lunk.
    Fast acting deca?

  6. #6
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Fast acting deca?
    He is busting my balls because it's short ester nandrolone and Deca is just the name commonly used to describe long estered nandrolone due to the Deconate ester.

  7. #7
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Limp dick in a vial!

  8. #8
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Limp dick in a vial!
    bahahahah

  9. #9
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    He is busting my balls because it's short ester nandrolone and Deca is just the name commonly used to describe long estered nandrolone due to the Deconate ester.
    Oh, gotcha.

  10. #10
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Ever heard of Google?

  11. #11
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Ever heard of Google?

    Ever herd of being banned for flamming other members? He posted a aas question in the q and a his in the right your in the wrong. Dont be a bully
    havanakid and clarky. like this.

  12. #12
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Ever heard of Google?



    people come here to ask the experts instead of a google response from many other boards and who knows what else. If you have nothing positive to add i suggest you just keep your comments to yourself.

    Thanks.
    havanakid and clarky. like this.

  13. #13
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    From personal experience eod injects are more beneficial than ED jabs.
    Keeps sides down

  14. #14
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    From personal experience eod injects are more beneficial than ED jabs.
    Keeps sides down
    Please explain.

  15. #15
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Ok, sorry for that.

    But, there are so many "what is this" threads, on forums. Every time that I've read of a compound, that I don't know, I google it, along with the word, "steroid ", or "body building", and end up with a long list of threads, from this, and several other similar forums. People get annoyed that folks don't use the forum search function either. Every question (within reason) had been asked before, and answered thoroughly. Especially "what is this" questions.... Now, if the question had been, in any way, unique, I would have been reading, and learning, instead of making annoyed off hand comments...

  16. #16
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    From personal experience eod injects are more beneficial than ED jabs.
    Keeps sides down
    I was under the impression that the opposite was true.... More even levels, less ups n downs = less sides...

  17. #17
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

    Please explain.
    With npp progesterone related sides seem to get worse on ed jabbing whereas when using tren ace its the opposite its strange but I have noticed better results using npp eod than ed that's for sure
    My skin got a lot greasier @60mg ed and really had to work hard to combat sides
    Where as 125mg eod everything was good and cycle ran without complications

  18. #18
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    That doesn't make sense why though.

  19. #19
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post

    I was under the impression that the opposite was true.... More even levels, less ups n downs = less sides...
    It makes sense that ed should work better, obviously for stable levels but we are all different and I know many who prefer eod. Go what works for you.
    I like eod. Ed is a pain in the butt and gets old. Quickly

  20. #20
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    That doesn't make sense why though.
    Once levels are stable anything in excess is going to start creating side effects is it not?
    So for me, my body clearly got stable levels with eod pinning and ed pinning created excess like sides

  21. #21
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    With npp progesterone related sides seem to get worse on ed jabbing whereas when using tren ace its the opposite its strange but I have noticed better results using npp eod than ed that's for sure
    My skin got a lot greasier @60mg ed and really had to work hard to combat sides
    Where as 125mg eod everything was good and cycle ran without complications
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    That doesn't make sense why though.

    he mentioned it was from personal experience

    different things work for different people

  22. #22
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    I'm going to say its ester related
    With the phenylpropionate (npp) ester being longer than the acetate (tren A) that makes eod over ed pinning more appropriate.

  23. #23
    rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    130
    I have to completely disagree; the more frequent the injections, the more stable the levels. I believe this to apply to all esters, in fact, I personally inject testosterone enthanthate Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

  24. #24
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by rmbX66t1
    I have to completely disagree; the more frequent the injections, the more stable the levels. I believe this to apply to all esters, in fact, I personally inject testosterone enthanthate Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
    Have you got blood work printouts to prove this?

  25. #25
    rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Have you got blood work printouts to prove this?
    Of me personally? I'm sure a little digging, and I might be able to get something together. But, I think it'd be more logical just to link you to one of the many medical studies that prove it. In fact, here is a thread from this website:

    http://forums.steroid.com/educationa...cy-graphs.html

  26. #26
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    EOD injections are fine w/short esters unless you start speaking of suspension. EOD of Test E isn't needed.

  27. #27
    rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    EOD injections are fine w/short esters unless you start speaking of suspension. EOD of Test E isn't needed.
    I agree. I had never stated it was needed, but rather provides better stability. How integral that stability is to one, is for them to decide. The point I debated was that a decrease in frequency reduced sides. This is evidently not the case; side effects are dosage based, and also impacted by stability of serum levels.

  28. #28
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by rmbX66t1

    Of me personally? I'm sure a little digging, and I might be able to get something together. But, I think it'd be more logical just to link you to one of the many medical studies that prove it. In fact, here is a thread from this website:

    http://forums.steroid.com/educationa...cy-graphs.html
    You do know them graphs are what somebody has done on their home computer and not taken from blood serum levels?
    And why do you inject your own test e 2 days in a row on a Sunday and Monday surely keeping it consistent is the key?

  29. #29
    rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    You do know them graphs are what somebody has done on their home computer and not taken from blood serum levels?
    And why do you inject your own test e 2 days in a row on a Sunday and Monday surely keeping it consistent is the key?
    I am aware. I took a basic piece of anecdotal evidence, rather than an accredited medical study. Albeit, this information is based on the peer reviewed studies conducted to obtain these metrics and principles.

    As for your retort, you are failing to get the point I stated. Consistency is less of a key, as opposed to frequency. I am not saying the injection intervals must be identical in every instance (same minute, same hour, over every injection day's span). What I am stating is: the more frequent the injections, the more stable the levels.

    If you want to dive into the realm of my selection of injection days:

    • To achieve the desired mg/week I choose to inject, I need four days within the week to do so.
    • The patterns of my training cause my most intense days to be in the middle of the week, therefore, possessing higher levels of hormone during these days is optimal.

    Now, again, we're debating the difference between efficiency and noticeable difference. The two points I made above may very well not even have a noticeable impact upon my training and gains. However, it would be unjust to not admit that based on the principles outlined in studies available, that they are not more efficient (regardless of how much of an impact that difference in efficiency may have).

    What is your goal in your retort, do you disagree with the idea and choose to attack it... or are you simply mad that I disagree and choose to attack me?
    Last edited by rmbX66t1; 05-22-2013 at 08:22 PM.

  30. #30
    sledff2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks guys! And sorry I tried searching npp on here and nothing came up. Also every time I google anything a bunch of shit comes up. Im still on my first cycle of test e and my bud said he had some good shit called npp. So i wasnt shure about what excactly it was so I could do my research. Thanks.

  31. #31
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Because NPP is just the initials.

  32. #32
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by rmbX66t1


    o To achieve the desired mg/week I choose to inject, I need four days within the week to do so.
    o The patterns of my training cause my most intense days to be in the middle of the week, therefore, possessing higher levels of hormone during these days is optimal.


    What is your goal in your retort, do you disagree with the idea and choose to attack it... or are you simply mad that I disagree and choose to attack me?
    So your saying that you need to inject more often to have consistent blood levels?
    No argument there of me this is what I said all along
    An from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE npp was easier to pin EOD not ED

    You say you need higher levels of hormone on your most intense days but every day is the same as long as test e is pinned x2 a week
    Eod with test E is overkill

    I'm not attacking you personally but you seem to have the idea of pinning test e all wrong
    Why don't you just switch to prop

  33. #33
    Permabulk's Avatar
    Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    So your saying that you need to inject more often to have consistent blood levels?
    No argument there of me this is what I said all along
    An from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE npp was easier to pin EOD not ED

    You say you need higher levels of hormone on your most intense days but every day is the same as long as test e is pinned x2 a week
    Eod with test E is overkill

    I'm not attacking you personally but you seem to have the idea of pinning test e all wrong
    Why don't you just switch to prop
    I'm getting the feeling that he means he has to inject 4 times a week to get the amount of oil he is using, in himself. In this case, why not just get a 5ml / 10 ml barrel instead of a standard 3ml?

    If not, I have to side with you Panntastic. I shoot 2x / week, and that is fine for Cyp or Eth..
    Last edited by Permabulk; 05-23-2013 at 02:44 AM.

  34. #34
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk

    I'm getting the feeling that he means he has to inject 4 times a week to get the amount of oil he is using, in himself. In this case, why not just get a 5ml / 10 ml barrel instead of a standard 3ml?

    If not, I have to side with you Panntastic. I shoot 2x / week, and that is fine for Cyp or Eth..
    It doesn't make sense on the fact he says he need his levels to be high on certain days
    When in theory its high all the time.
    There's no need for such an aggressive pinning schedule with a long ester
    He also doesn't believe in using an AI from reading his other threads
    If he starts to preach tren only trt I know for sure its sworder

  35. #35
    Permabulk's Avatar
    Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    It doesn't make sense on the fact he says he need his levels to be high on certain days
    When in theory its high all the time.
    There's no need for such an aggressive pinning schedule with a long ester
    He also doesn't believe in using an AI from reading his other threads
    If he starts to preach tren only trt I know for sure its sworder
    Right. An 8 day HL let's you have a pretty reasonable amount of flexibility as far as plasma levels go.


    Is "Sworder" an infamous person around here?

  36. #36
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk

    Right. An 8 day HL let's you have a pretty reasonable amount of flexibility as far as plasma levels go.

    Is "Sworder" an infamous person around here?
    Sworder was definitely one of a kind that's for sure
    He had knowledge I'm not disputing that but there was thinking outside the box then there was sworder
    Advocating tren only as trt etc
    Guy was crazy

  37. #37
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    Just to add, I'm on Cyp for TRT. I recently switched to EOD injections at 40mg (so roughly 140mg a week) in favor of reducing aromatization.

    I've been able to reduce my AI use completely. Which was my goal because I'm sensitive to aromatase inhibitors. Even .25mg of Arimidex drops my E in the dirt.

  38. #38
    rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    So your saying that you need to inject more often to have consistent blood levels?
    No argument there of me this is what I said all along
    An from my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE npp was easier to pin EOD not ED

    You say you need higher levels of hormone on your most intense days but every day is the same as long as test e is pinned x2 a week
    Eod with test E is overkill

    I'm not attacking you personally but you seem to have the idea of pinning test e all wrong
    Why don't you just switch to prop
    Prop is a favourite of mine; however, to reach the larger doses I am looking for, test e is simpler. I agree, in that it is unconventional and not a necessity; however, it does provide a greater level of stability. As for peak levels on intense days, when calculating the metabolism of the hormone (in a vacuum, conceptually speaking), there are obvious spikes that may be of benefit. As I previously stated, the difference may be so minuscule it could all just be placebo... but placebo is an advantage I'll take.

    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk View Post
    I'm getting the feeling that he means he has to inject 4 times a week to get the amount of oil he is using, in himself. In this case, why not just get a 5ml / 10 ml barrel instead of a standard 3ml?

    If not, I have to side with you Panntastic. I shoot 2x / week, and that is fine for Cyp or Eth..
    I'm probably going to make the upgrade to 5mL syringes in the near future. The company I order my needles and syringes from online has an awkward pressure at that syringe size. So, I'm on the prowl for a better product. I'm also weary about injecting 5mL into any location other than glutes or quads, for obvious reasons. But, at the end of the day, four pins a week with test e has been the absolute best protocol for me. Conceptually I love it, and in previous cycles, the gap between pins was most notable to me by the sluggish feeling I'd endure, towards the next pin. Maybe it was a change-up in cardio, a change-up in my diet... who knows. But, the only change I can think of is in the protocol and if it feels like it is beneficial, and it isn't causing any harm... why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    It doesn't make sense on the fact he says he need his levels to be high on certain days
    When in theory its high all the time.
    There's no need for such an aggressive pinning schedule with a long ester
    He also doesn't believe in using an AI from reading his other threads
    If he starts to preach tren only trt I know for sure its sworder
    There is logic. Due to the nature of the ester, it is high all the time. In fact, it is constantly compounding and increasing. Following the back-to-back pins, it spikes higher than in most instances, with a drop that is significantly less than I'd find on a two pins a week protocol.

    This is extraordinarily beneficial, as I continue improving week-to-week.

    Also, don't paraphrase my words. I never once stated I do not believe in any ancillary. Tren only TRT sounds slightly outrageous to me, as TRT is testosterone replacement therapy. As for a tren only HRT... well, I'd want to see some studies, but I am not buying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Just to add, I'm on Cyp for TRT. I recently switched to EOD injections at 40mg (so roughly 140mg a week) in favor of reducing aromatization.

    I've been able to reduce my AI use completely. Which was my goal because I'm sensitive to aromatase inhibitors. Even .25mg of Arimidex drops my E in the dirt.
    This is my point. I've been exploring concepts, working alongside some serious bodybuilders and medical personnel. The thinking is outside of the box, but, we'll never expand our horizons if we limit our options to the standard, "safe" information that is pressed upon us.

    Not that there is not a place for the "safe" methodology. Perhaps my mistake was conveying these concepts on this particular type of steroid forum. It is becoming more apparent to me that this is an educational website, oriented towards saving all the senseless individuals who just hop on gear, with no knowledge of it. Which is a very, very good thing - the powers that be are literally saving lives here. My intentions are slightly more oriented towards the goal of professional bodybuilding, as opposed to recreational and proper medical use.

    For those reasons, I may be out of line. I don't intend to downplay the proven approaches, but rather expand the options available and explore the realm of opportunity.

  39. #39
    orbitz21's Avatar
    orbitz21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    clifton nj
    Posts
    112
    never heard of it either but got some good info on this thread

  40. #40
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Simply put,,,,well described IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •