Smiley619 is offline Member

Prami + stane still with gyno symptoms

Currently running

150mg NPP +100mg Prop EOD
    Prami ED @ .5mg
    Stane ED @ 12.5mg(taken with fatty meal)
    I've taken both since the start of my run.

I'm about to enter my 3rd week and my nipps are crazy sensitive. I thought taking the pram and stane ed at those doses would prevent these types of sides but I was wrong. I got my ancillaries from ar-r and would like to think that they are not under dosed or anything. I have nolva on hand should I start taking it? should i increase my dosages and see if things change? Maybe find another source for pram and stand? I'm trying to find a good clinic to get a full panel bloodtest to really see whats going on but in the mean time whats your take?. Anyone have the same experience? any and all advice is greatly appreciated. thanks.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start the nolva asap. Lovbyts had a problem with stane from ar-r . I think he was taking 25mg ed and doing a moderate cycle (but really not sure) and had his E2 levels come back at around 350 (where normal is about 20 to 50, but varies per lab). Ask him about it.

Either way start the nolva asap and increase stane to 20mg (or 25mg) ed. I don't think 12.5mg ed of stane is enough for 350mg of test and 525mg of NPP per week, at least for most ppl - that's a decent amount of NPP. And ideally you'd get blood work done and adjust accordingly but I know that's not easy.
    Last edited by AnabolicDoc; 05-24-2013 at 08:57 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc
    Start the nolva asap. Lovbyts had a problem with stane from ar-r . I think he was taking 25mg ed and doing a moderate cycle (but really not sure) and had his E2 levels come back at around 350 (where normal is about 20 to 50, but varies per lab). Ask him about it.

Either way start the nolva asap and increase stane to 20mg (or 25mg) ed. I don't think 12.5mg ed of stane is enough for 350mg of test and 525mg of NPP per week, at least for most ppl - that's a decent amount of NPP. And ideally you'd get blood work done and adjust accordingly but I know that's not easy.
    Ugh....I think another member had a problem with their AI from Ar-r not long ago

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Ugh....I think another member had a problem with their AI from Ar-r not long ago
    I think it was lovbyts. But I think he said they sent him a new one.

I think it was lovbyts. But I think he said they sent him a new one.
    I've been running 1mg adex/wk (Pharma) along with 5mg stane from Ar-r . Would prefer stane alone but the situation with Lovbyts worried me.

Yeah I'll be ordering some more prami and stane from another source. Have pharm grade nolva on hand so I'll start that today at 20mg. I guess I'll just bump my stane to 25mg daily and ramp up to 1mg of prami within the next few days until the reinforcements arrive. This totally blows....

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

I've been running 1mg adex/wk (Pharma) along with 5mg stane from Ar-r. Would prefer stane alone but the situation with Lovbyts worried me.

I usually use stane (pharma) but if I feel I need more AI then I'll use adex (pharma too). Once I see how much extra adex I need then I increase the stane proportionately and drop the dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619 View Post
    Yeah I'll be ordering some more prami and stane from another source. Have pharm grade nolva on hand so I'll start that today at 20mg. I guess I'll just bump my stane to 25mg daily and ramp up to 1mg of prami within the next few days until the reinforcements arrive. This totally blows....
    1mg prami may cause sides even if you're not feeling any yet. Why not caber?

I usually use stane (pharma) but if I feel I need more AI then I'll use adex (pharma too). Once I see how much extra adex I need then I increase the stane proportionately and drop the dex.
    I went the other way, lol. Started with stane. Around 4.5 weeks felt I was retaining water more than usual. Added adex @ 3mg for one week, dropped to 2mg and then 1mg. Dried out back to where I was. Could have been change in gear or stane.

I'm out of stane in clinic. Tons of adex and femara. Guess I need to order more stane!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    I started .75mg last night. Prami was readily avail and caber seemed to be on back order everywhere. Never tried either compound so I figured I'd give the prami a shot.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    A pretty applicable read: Exemestane-The Underdosed AI

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    Stane did nothing for me, went as high as 50mg ed, but to be fair I used board sponsor and another labs exmestane was pill form. Neither did nothing. I used test of same lab I got pills from and test was good. I think stane either had no effect or or both were underdosed?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    A pretty applicable read: Exemestane-The Underdosed AI
    great read.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    I found 0.25-0.5prami to be fine, I would rec starting low with prami before goign to 1mg ed if you felt you needed that much, but it works well so I don't stress with caber.

Caber is harder to get and more costly and I get most of my pep/ai's from RC place like arr and another, so I just go with the prami and have it on hand due to ease.
    I won't lie though I have not needed it in 2 years now but ALWAYS have some on hand if I run deca or tren .

Thread Information