Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Prop tren cycle peoples results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    seriouslifter is offline Member

Prop tren cycle peoples results

I am going to start this soon for 8 weeks of 50mg of tren EOD and 75mg of prop EOD. I wanna have a perfect diet of calorie consumption so i can lose bodyfat and also increase muscle mass/strength. if im 5'11 and 220 right now with a decent amount of body fat. should i do 3000 calories? i will be doing cardio 4-5x a week 30min on elliptical. what calorie consumption worked for you? im going for high protein almost 400g pro and then 85g fat and fill in rest with carbs around 225g. what were your results?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What is a "decent amount of fat"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    What is a "decent amount of fat"?
    i would say 16% bf atleast. last cycle i did i did way too much calories around 4300 and gained too much fat. seems like i kept the fat and lost some size after.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter

i would say 16% bf atleast. last cycle i did i did way too much calories around 4300 and gained too much fat. seems like i kept the fat and lost some size after.
    Sounds like a guess. Most people under estimate their bf. Use the pic below as a guide but the best measurement is to have your bf tested with a DEXA or body pod.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2718897726.jpg 
Views:	30190 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	139444

I'd focus on fat loss first with diet and cardio. What is your current bf?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The leaner you get the happier you will be with your cycle results IMO
    TheResearcher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    The leaner you get the happier you will be with your cycle results IMO
    Nailed it Jim.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I am just about to end a similar cycle. I dropped 20 lbs. prior to doing it. I'm REALLY glad I did, and was able to add muscle while continuing to drop some fat on cycle.. I don't think it will be that easy though if you have too much fat on you. You already need to be fairly lean to make a recomp work decently, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    I am just about to end a similar cycle. I dropped 20 lbs. prior to doing it. I'm REALLY glad I did, and was able to add muscle while continuing to drop some fat on cycle.. I don't think it will be that easy though if you have too much fat on you. You already need to be fairly lean to make a recomp work decently, IMO.
    what was your calorie intake? I am trying to find the sweet spot to drop bf and gain muscle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    what was your calorie intake? I am trying to find the sweet spot to drop bf and gain muscle.
    My point exactly... You need to find the sweet spot first. Have you posted up your nutrition plan in the section?

What Jim said.
    Cal intake will be different for everyone, even if we were exactly the same composition. Go to the diet forum and post your current diet. Get it dialed in there, and then you can start to play with calories and macros a little. For me I actually ate at or just over my TDEE, but I was also doing cardio daily after every workout. I was watching the mirror more than the scale. I've added 10-12 pounds and continued to lean up a bit. My goal was simply to not ADD any fat, even at the expense of not adding as much muscle as possible. In the end I did both. We'll see what I can hold onto through PCT etc. though. Tren is some powerful stuff, and I have no illusions that I will keep it all, or stay as lean without dumping muscle.

I posted a pretty detailed log about the cycle if you want to read it.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I'm mid way through a tren - test - t3 - clen cycle. Calories are bouncing between TDEE -400 to -1200 depending on the day and if I can control my cravings. I was caliper measured at 8% bodyfat I'll get checked again in a couple weeks. I'm staying about the same scale weight between 223 and 228. I'm not seeing any difference but when I look at pictures from the start of the cycle to today it's a big difference and I've had a number of comments about me leaning out. Cheeks shrinking, veins a popping etc.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    I'm mid way through a tren - test - t3 - clen cycle. Calories are bouncing between TDEE -400 to -1200 depending on the day and if I can control my cravings. I was caliper measured at 8% bodyfat I'll get checked again in a couple weeks. I'm staying about the same scale weight between 223 and 228. I'm not seeing any difference but when I look at pictures from the start of the cycle to today it's a big difference and I've had a number of comments about me leaning out. Cheeks shrinking, veins a popping etc.
    do you think i should add clen to the cycle? what is your TDEE? I am trying to just get a estimate of calories. Im 218 this morning, but i do have some body fat, no where near am I 8%. Should i do 2500 calories to start? I was thinking 3000 with 400g of protein.

And, do NOT even think of a cycle until you get your diet completely dialed, and you are in control of your BF.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    do you think i should add clen to the cycle?
    Nope.

You asked what our results were from a tren cycle and I posted mine. I'm not going to advise anyone on what they "should" take. It's up to them to pick and choose what they throw into their body. I'll only comment on how I've used stuff and how I might change stuff up next time.

Bottom line is you have your goal, you'll figure out what you need to do to get there, and it's only you that can make it happen.

400 grams of protein?? Okay, you're clueless, and you don't want to search the answers for yourself. Here is what you do.

Go to the diet forum.
    Post ALL your stats - height, weight, age, training time and experience, cycle experience, a picture of your torso, expectations, goals, etc.
    Post DETAILS of your current diet - be precise, each meal and item consumed. Total cals, ratios, macro's etc. Do not expect people to do this work for you.
    Be ready to graciously accept what they tell you. There is no room for ego there.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    400 grams of protein?? Okay, you're clueless, and you don't want to search the answers for yourself. Here is what you do.

Go to the diet forum.
    Post ALL your stats - height, weight, age, training time and experience, cycle experience, a picture of your torso, expectations, goals, etc.
    Post DETAILS of your current diet - be precise, each meal and item consumed. Total cals, ratios, macro's etc. Do not expect people to do this work for you.
    Be ready to graciously accept what they tell you. There is no room for ego there.
    what is wrong with 400g of protein? i want almost 2g per lb. im around 220lbs. im not 150lbs

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why do you think you need 2g per lb of body weight? Why aren't you taking lean body weight into account?

How soon do you intend to cycle? You just finished your last PCT a week ago.

How's the gyno?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-28-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why do you think you need 2g per lb of body weight? Why aren't you taking lean body weight into account?

How soon do you intend to cycle? You just finished your last PCT a week ago.

How's the gyno?
    all i ever see is if your cycling use 2g per lb. I dont know why im not taking into lean body weight. Probably lean body weight would be 200. im going to start prob next week. i finished my last PCT few weeks ago. probably a month. I always had pre existing gyno. its there with a lump, but bare minimal to control it with adex. i dont think it will ever go away without surgery.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

all i ever see is if your cycling use 2g per lb. I dont know why im not taking into lean body weight. Probably lean body weight would be 200. im going to start prob next week. i finished my last PCT few weeks ago. probably a month. I always had pre existing gyno. its there with a lump, but bare minimal to control it with adex. i dont think it will ever go away without surgery.
    On 4th May you still had 2 weeks of PCT left

i never took caber. okay i will continue 2 more weeks of PCT. what about hcgenerate or unleashed? I need my sex drive back and erections. Its bad
    In view of all the problems you have had, based on all your threads, you intend to jump straight back on?!?!

Your LBM is not 200lbs. It might be 190 if you are 16% as you say.

Nobody here on this site would recommend anywhere near 2g protein per lb, lean or not.

Not sure I can believe whatever you say.

Best of luck with your cycle and issues.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

so alot of people dont take in 2g per lb? So lower the protein and up the carb intake. I wanted low carbs, since im cutting. i know it has to do with total calorie intake though.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I take in 1-1.5 everyday. But slam carbs

im in week 2 at 50mg EOD of tren still, should i bump it up? Is this too low? I do get gains on low dosages which is good because i dont want to build up a tolerance.

You don't build a "tolerance" as you speak of it.
    Look, all you do is post up blatantly ignorant questions which show that you aren't willing to do the reading and research necessary to use these compounds and methods beneficially. Then you insult and parry the vets here who try to give you really good advice to steer you right.
    Do whatever you want, because in the end, it seems that's what you're going to do anyway.

Thread Information