Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JWP806
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By BBrian
  • 1 Post By JWP806

Thread: Rate this bulking cycle

Farid is offline Junior Member

Rate this bulking cycle

This will be my 4th cycle, I've done, Dbol , Prop, Var and Enanthate so far. Plan to do a clean bulk and gain a few lbs of muscle

Stats :

Height : 5'4
    Weight: 165
    BF: 8%

Test Cyp: 600 mg/week @ 14 weeks
    Deca : 400 mg/week @ 12 weeks
    Tbol: (not sure of dosage yet, will probably run around 5 weeks for kickstart)

Arimidex : 0.5 EOD 14 weeks

2 weeks after last pin

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/20/10/10/10/10

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe the cyponate esther is a little longer than enanthate so pct start time should be 18 days after last shot. Thats a long Nolva run for pct personally I stick to 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 with Clomid 50/50/25/25.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would add hcg in there, 250ius x2/week.

No experence with tbol.

Bump your arimadex to ED.

I like your PCT, except I would do at least a couple of days if not the first week of clomid at 100mg/day.

This will give you some great gains IF you have a good diet. I see your fairly lean but for your fourth cycle you should weigh more then you do. You need to get serious about your diet or your not going to get any where.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farid View Post
    This will be my 4th cycle, I've done, Dbol , Prop, Var and Enanthate so far. Plan to do a clean bulk and gain a few lbs of muscle

Stats :

Height : 5'4
    Weight: 165
    BF: 8%

Test Cyp: 600 mg/week @ 14 weeks
    Deca : 400 mg/week @ 12 weeks
    Tbol: (not sure of dosage yet, will probably run around 5 weeks for kickstart)

Arimidex : 0.5 EOD 14 weeks

2 weeks after last pin

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/20/10/10/10/10
    I like it a lot. I am currently running test cyp at 500mg and deca at 450mg and those two are my favorite compounds. A little tbol is a nice addition.

Agree on adex .5 ED.

.5mg of adex ED actually was not sufficient for me as I have developed some gyno over the past week. Just keep a close eye on your e2 levels. Also might have some prami or caber on hand... If your e2 levels are kept in check you shouldn't need it.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I believe the cyponate esther is a little longer than enanthate so pct start time should be 18 days after last shot. Thats a long Nolva run for pct personally I stick to 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 with Clomid 50/50/25/25.
    You have that backwards. And OP, I rate it an 8 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Nope, cyp has a longer half life than enanthate .

Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806
    Nope, cyp has a longer half life than enanthate .

Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate: 14 days after last injection
    100% agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Why only an 8 out of 10? What would get him those extra two points? buying Alinshop gear?
    BBrian likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Looks good as they have tweaked it for you. Run tbol at no less than 60mg ED 80mg would of course be better IMOP. ...crazy mike

Test @ 600mg and Deca @ 400mg typical dose, watch that Gyno, good luck...cm

PS: Good job OP
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-02-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I would add hcg in there, 250ius x2/week.

No experence with tbol.

Bump your arimadex to ED.

I like your PCT, except I would do at least a couple of days if not the first week of clomid at 100mg/day.

This will give you some great gains IF you have a good diet. I see your fairly lean but for your fourth cycle you should weigh more then you do. You need to get serious about your diet or your not going to get any where.
    Thanks Will add hcg! Never been a fan of pinning in my stomach, could i add it to the same syringe as test/deca ? As for my weight it's probably because I'm fairly short, I do look bigger than I actually weight thought, if I haven't told anyone my weight they think I usually weight around 180-190

I like it a lot. I am currently running test cyp at 500mg and deca at 450mg and those two are my favorite compounds. A little tbol is a nice addition.

Agree on adex .5 ED.

.5mg of adex ED actually was not sufficient for me as I have developed some gyno over the past week. Just keep a close eye on your e2 levels. Also might have some prami or caber on hand... If your e2 levels are kept in check you shouldn't need it.
    hmm I would hate to get gyno, should i bump dosage to 1 mg ED to be on the safe side?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Looks good as they have tweaked it for you. Run tbol at no less than 60mg ED 80mg would of course be better IMOP. ...crazy mike

Test @ 600mg and Deca @ 400mg typical dose, watch that Gyno, good luck...cm

PS: Good job OP
    Thanks brah!

hmm I would hate to get gyno, should i bump dosage to 1 mg ED to be on the safe side?
    As you know, everybody is different but for me, .5mg ED was not enough. I almost want to say my adex was bunk but I trust the source... must have just had too much aromatization going for .5 mg ED. From here on out, if I am going to be running 1mg ED of adex or just switching to letro all together as I have had great success using it as an AI in the past.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thanks Will add hcg ! Never been a fan of pinning in my stomach, could i add it to the same syringe as test/deca ? As for my weight it's probably because I'm fairly short, I do look bigger than I actually weight thought, if I haven't told anyone my weight they think I usually weight around 180-190

No you dont want to do that beacuse you will crash your estro.Being this isnt your 1st cycle you should have a idea on wat to run it at.You have run a Ai before havnt you?
    Farid likes this.

Yeah, once on my last cycle, 0.5 EOD for prop/var. What would you reccomend for this cycle? tbol/deca /cyp

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No you dont want to do that beacuse you will crash your estro.Being this isnt your 1st cycle you should have a idea on wat to run it at.You have run a Ai before havnt you?
    Yeah, once on my last cycle, 0.5 EOD for prop/var. What would you reccomend for this cycle? tbol/deca /cyp

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I agree, I'd be concerned with 1mg of Arimidex ED crashing my E2 levels as well. 0.25mg eod works for me on decent doses of test, but of course we're all a little different physiologically.
    Farid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I agree, I'd be concerned with 1mg of Arimidex ED crashing my E2 levels as well. 0.25mg eod works for me on decent doses of test, but of course we're all a little different physiologically.
    I completely agree with the two above. You should be good running .5mg ED or EOD. As always, you'll just want to keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly.

I definitely wasn't advising you to run 1mg ED.
    Farid likes this.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I rate your cycle 7/10

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg can't be mixed in with the oils. You can administer it sub-q in any fat could be the fat on your gluts/legs/back, doesn't matter.

Thread Information