Thread: Whinnie advise

Itsapipelinething is offline New Member

Whinnie advise

Hello,
    Ok so 6 months ago I asked questions about a good cycle to use and I was told until my diet was in check then I'm wasting my time so that's what I did I've ate clean now for 6 months I've worked out like crazy I've had huge natural gains and lost fat I'm 6 2 225 and I'm looking to begin a cuttingcycle of oral whinnie I have the gear I've heard about how it is hard on joints which I have gotten goodies to combat that again last time I posted I was told to get diet in check and research done both so plz tell me if a cutting cycle of whinnie is what I'm looking for I'm ready to get good advise again

Freestyle Child is offline Junior Member
    All in your diet man, you stated you've made huge natural gains. Why risk an oral cycle only to cut when you can simply tweak your diet and you'll be headed down that road in no time!

By your weight, depending on bf%, you carry some good genes man, don't risk them for a cycle IMO.

Itsapipelinething is offline New Member
    Thanks for advise freestyle child

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    There is a current thread up on here about a terrible blood work from an anavar only cycle. I would link it but I'm not that fancy on my phone. Oral only cycles come at a hefty price duder.

Thread Information