Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best STEROID(S) for 500 mile bicycle ride?????

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I know we're on a steroid msg board and that's where we hope to find our answers but have you actually thought about training for the event and getting your body used to pedalling hard for 8 hours a day ?

Secondly, sleeping in an oxygen tent could be cheaper safer and more effective than any other drugs mentioned.

Uhhhh.... I never said I was NOT going to be training for this event..... did i??? please show me where I said that. I will be training harder than last year when I did this same bike ride.. I have 4 months to train whereas last year I had 1 week to train. I'm not worried about NOT being able to finish the ride, I am asking for the best advice to prepare for the ride. Info on supplements which would be good, carb loading which was mentioned earlier by Roman, steroids , etc...

I don't know about the oxygen chamber lol.... i mean I know it works but I just don't see myself making or buying one of those.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Think he is referring to a high altitude chamber....
    Now this would make more sense to me, and here's why.

this is a football analogy btw

the Denver broncos play half their games and practice in a naturally high elevation ("mile high")

their bodies are adapted to perform well in a low oxygen environment, so that when other teams come to play them, the other teams struggle in the 4th quarter (endurance) while Denver usually comes on strong. And when Denver travels to play, they usually finish strong.

Im not sure the mechanics of how effective a hypobaric chamber, specifically, how effective it would be if only used during the sleep cycle, but in theory it seems to make sense.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I know we're on a steroid msg board and that's where we hope to find our answers but have you actually thought about training for the event and getting your body used to pedalling hard for 8 hours a day ?

Secondly, sleeping in an oxygen tent could be cheaper safer and more effective than any other drugs mentioned.
    This makes too much sense. How about getting into peak physical condition for the event and then possibly introducing a ped to give you an edge. Good post

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    just a shot in the dark here, but have you asked Lance?
    LOL yeah i asked him by watching his oprah interview... lol He pretty much said epo, hgh, test, blood doping, and a few other things.... I would love to try epo if it weren't so scary to try since no one seems to have exact methods to be safe.. no one is sharing them anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I just finished a Tre/Test cycle and I box. Dang, I thought I was going to pass out during every workout. My heart rate couldn't keep up with the cardio stress of the boxing. My endurance may stink but I look awesome. LOL If you're looking for endurance I'd just make sure your Tren/Test cycle finishes at about 8 weeks before your ride so you can have enough time to do your PCT and work on your endurance. Carl Lewis was tested positive for Clen during the '88 olympics. When I take clen, my heart rate goes up so high that my resting heart rate is 90 bpm. An endurance athlete should have a resting heart rate of 50 or so. My belief is that there is little to no safe compounds that recreational athletes should take for endurance. I have guys I train take low doses of Test/Deca to help with joint & muscles but that's it. We do three cardio workouts a day to build endurance (MMA).
    lol... .well I was planning this Test / tren cycle before I committed to the bike ride... I will make sure I am done with the tren by august actually probably before august. I will be running var after that... during the bike ride I was thinking about running test at 150mg a week. Still contemplating doing the Var on the bike ride or not..... some people say it would make me cramp up too bad so I am thinking I'd better finish the var before the ride.

I will be taking clen with me on the ride.... along with some other pre workouts... 'no shotgun' nitric oxide... etc. Thanks for the info and feedback, appreciate it!!

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Could someone explain describe what pfc's and blood doping are

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Could someone explain describe what pfc's and blood doping are
    Blood doping is achieved in 3 different ways. First way is epo as i explained in my previous posts on page 1. Second way is by taking your own blood and storing a few quarts of it in the fridge, then putting it back into you on the day of the event. Acts the same way as epo but short term and not as successful. The third way is through PFC. PFC is synthetic blood that acts the same way as rbc, but they can carry more oxygen. They're also not as effective as EPO since they can release free radicals which can cause other diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Now this would make more sense to me, and here's why.

this is a football analogy btw

the Denver broncos play half their games and practice in a naturally high elevation ("mile high")

their bodies are adapted to perform well in a low oxygen environment, so that when other teams come to play them, the other teams struggle in the 4th quarter (endurance) while Denver usually comes on strong. And when Denver travels to play, they usually finish strong.

Im not sure the mechanics of how effective a hypobaric chamber, specifically, how effective it would be if only used during the sleep cycle, but in theory it seems to make sense.
    The body, or mainly the kidney, releases EPO to counteract the low oxygen. It works the same way as injections but it wont raise your levels to unnatural leveld as with EPO injections. It does give you an edge but its short lbed, where as injections can last for several months and will give you a higher % of hematocrit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information