Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: out of AI

  1. #1
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1

    out of AI

    Can i run nolvadex 10 mg and still keep and get gains ?
    Test p 150mg eod
    Mast 200mg eod
    Eq 400mg e4d

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,521
    Nolvadex will not reduce circulating estrogen but only compete for the receptor in the mammary gland. I suggest you get an AI

  3. #3
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86
    Can i run nolvadex 10 mg and still keep and get gains ?
    Test p 150mg eod
    Mast 200mg eod
    Eq 400mg e4d
    Are you referring to nolva during cycle? As Jim points out, its not the best approach and won't effectively reduce aromatization of estrogen.

    Surely you have enough experience by now to know your gains are made and sustained largely from nutrition.

  4. #4
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

    Are you referring to nolva during cycle? As Jim points out, its not the best approach and won't effectively reduce aromatization of estrogen.

    Surely you have enough experience by now to know your gains are made and sustained largely from nutrition.
    I know !
    Lol but yes i was thinking till i get more adex .

  5. #5
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Nolvadex will not reduce circulating estrogen but only compete for the receptor in the mammary gland. I suggest you get an AI
    I will wondering if wanna run epistane for a ai i love the gains from it too.

  6. #6
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    If that's a current pic you sure look a thousand times better than that bloated mess some months back

  7. #7
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

    I know !
    Lol but yes i was thinking till i get more adex .
    Well if your choice is run nothing or run the SERM until you get your AI, I'd run the nolva.....but get that AI ASAP.

  8. #8
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,521
    What you decide to use for an AI is pretty individual. I prefer aromasin but there are many that prefer adex. There are pros and cons either way

  9. #9
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Wat are we going to do with you?LOL

  10. #10
    Tron3219's Avatar
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,366
    Order the ai yesterday, drop the test to 50mg eod and maybe the mast will help with keeping estrogen from spiraling out of control because you will have some rebound with the adex. And taking the nolvadex will at least keep u from possibly getting gyno, which is probably the biggest pain in the ass to fix related to elevated e2.

  11. #11
    AnabolicDoc's Avatar
    AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    Can i run nolvadex 10 mg and still keep and get gains ?
    Test p 150mg eod
    Mast 200mg eod
    Eq 400mg e4d
    Mast supposedly has aromatase-inhibiting properties, but you're already at a pretty high cost of that. I'd go with dropping the test as suggested and starting the nolva, also as suggested.

    Not sure if this helps, but I think adex sticks around for a while as it has a 50 hour half life (in women at least).
    Last edited by AnabolicDoc; 06-07-2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: typos

  12. #12
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    If that's a current pic you sure look a thousand times better than that bloated mess some months back
    Haha thanks. My old pic in my profile of my first pics are even worst

  13. #13
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wat are we going to do with you?LOL
    Lol i dunno man. Guess just except who i am :-P or someone make me a monitor or some kind of authority figure haha thats

  14. #14
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    To be honest i usually never run a AI . My past gyno issues came from progesterone prolactin not test a test base cycle (ph)
    But i never usually run a AI on test . Im not estro sensitive. Until recently i started using a AI.

  15. #15
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    To be honest i usually never run a AI . My past gyno issues came from progesterone prolactin not test a test base cycle (ph)
    But i never usually run a AI on test . Im not estro sensitive. Until recently i started using a AI.
    So what are you worried about?

  16. #16
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

    So what are you worried about?
    Dunno really , everyone has been sayin i NEED a AI . Bloat ? Lol

  17. #17
    Tron3219's Avatar
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86
    To be honest i usually never run a AI . My past gyno issues came from progesterone prolactin not test a test base cycle (ph)
    But i never usually run a AI on test . Im not estro sensitive. Until recently i started using a AI.
    I'm no expert but I think high estrogen levels are a prereq for prl/prg gyno....

    And what about the other issues that elevated estrogen causes? Like high bp?

  18. #18
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post

    I'm no expert but I think high estrogen levels are a prereq for prl/prg gyno....

    And what about the other issues that elevated estrogen causes? Like high bp?
    My estro was low when i had gyno

  19. #19
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    I will wondering if wanna run epistane for a ai i love the gains from it too.
    I wouldnt use EPI over any AI or any other ANTI E

  20. #20
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

    I wouldnt use EPI over any AI or any other ANTI E
    Thought it was a good ai ?

  21. #21
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have letro .... Blah !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •