Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AnabolicDoc

Thread: Can your heart enlarge by taking a max of 3 cycles in a lifetime?

thehor is offline Member

Can your heart enlarge by taking a max of 3 cycles in a lifetime?

If you do it right can you have heart problems with a minimum of 3 cycles in a lifetime?
    What about the other side effects? I am talking permanent ones after 1 to 3 cycles?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Noooo, not really. There are PLENTY of members on this board that have done 3+ cycles and do not have any heart issues.

Permanent side effects of using roids? Unless you do something drastic, like cruise on high amounts for very long time without breaks possibly Responsible use with anabolic steroids in general do not cause permanent side effects.

If you're talking about cycling Test, I would say that high levels of Test for a prolonged period of time will get your liver before your heart.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    If you do it right can you have heart problems with a minimum of 3 cycles in a lifetime?
    What about the other side effects? I am talking permanent ones after 1 to 3 cycles?
    The answer is undoubtedly yes - it CAN happen with even one cycle. There are lot of variables that affect this and clearly many of these factors we are unaware of as this long term effect only happens to a small minority of users - why it happens to that small subset, I don't think is definitively known. It is true that it is much more likely to cause liver and or kidney problems as we've seen with so many bodybuilders, for instance. I do believe that AAS induced hypertrophy that occurs in the heart and dysfunction that occurs in the liver, and kidneys is spectral. Meaning that it may happen to more ppl than it seems but it does not reach the threshold of becoming symptomatically evident in most users. I do believe that there is a dose dependent relationship as well.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is like asking "could I develop lung cancer if I only smoke for a year?". The answer is: sure...maybe...who the **** knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This is like asking "could I develop lung cancer if I only smoke for a year?". The answer is: sure...maybe...who the **** knows?
    I know but ppl ask this kind of stuff all the time, here and in the office. I just try to answer the best I can.
    thehor likes this.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    wait ur a doctor. I need a doc that wont look at me crazy when I come into the office and tell them what I'm doing. I live in brooklyn. Is it okay on these boards if AnabolicDoc can send me to his office for bloodwork and screenings. Thats if anabolicdoc whats me in the office

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    wait ur a doctor. I need a doc that wont look at me crazy when I come into the office and tell them what I'm doing. I live in brooklyn. Is it okay on these boards if AnabolicDoc can send me to his office for bloodwork and screenings. Thats if anabolicdoc whats me in the office
    This forum is not a way for me to find patients, but thank you for your interest. There are plenty of good docs out there. You can try Dr. Eric Braverman, he works out of Manhattan and he's quite well known. He's written a book called "Grow Young with HGH". Problem is I hear he's very very expensive and largely in it to make money. But most docs won't understand AAS use and no doctor can condone it on the record.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Well long as bevermAn takes insurance I guess I should be good. Only copay, right?

I don't think he takes insurance, hence very expensive. Do some online research. you'll find a good HRT doc. Check the A4M website.

Thread Information