Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Titan99

Thread: Nipples tender, test E or D-Bol

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

Nipples tender, test E or D-Bol

I am on my 1st cycle, 12 days in. I guess I understand the importance of maybe doing a test cycle only first to see how your body reacts. Not sure if it's the test or dbol causing the tender nipples. Would the test shot cause tender nipples that fast or does dbol even affect nipples? So far only pinned 3 times 300mgs each time. Running 50mgs of dbol a day

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    I am on my 1st cycle, 12 days in. I guess I understand the importance of maybe doing a test cycle only first to see how your body reacts. Not sure if it's the test or dbol causing the tender nipples. Would the test shot cause tender nipples that fast or does dbol even affect nipples? So far only pinned 3 times 300mgs each time. Running 50mgs of dbol a day
    Probably the test , I have the same thing going on..

jppierce33 is offline New Member
    Id say it is the Dbol . Test E takes longer to kick in. If your running Test E your pinning twice a week correct. So that means ur in in 2nd week of cycle? It's the Dbol. You should be running an AI as well.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    They both convert to estrogen. Your right, you shouldn't be doing the dbol . In fact, dbol is notorious for causing gyno, which is what your experiencing. The 18% BF isn't helping matters either. Neither is the lack of an AI. You need to control your estrogen for main reasons. Blood pressure and gyno being two of the big ones. Drop the dbol immediately. Get an AI such as aromasin /arimidex and start it immediately. What PCT do you have planned? Are you in possession of said PCT chemicals right now? And have the AI on hand BEFORE starting your cycle? If yes you could start taking the Nolvadex at 20 mg ed right now. Honestly someone else might have a better idea on dosing since I never have had gyno. If not you've jumped out of the airplane before putting on your parachute after being told by all the experienced sky divers on the plane not to. This is EXACTLY the reason you need to have all your AI/PCT/ancillaries in your possession before starting any cycle.
    largerthannormal likes this.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    I ordered liqidex from ar-r . Should be in this week. As soon as it comes in I will post a thread about how I should dose

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    I ordered liqidex from ar-r. Should be in this week. As soon as it comes in I will post a thread about how I should dose
    I would take .5 mg ed to start with. Drop the dbol .

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The problem here is you should have had it (adex) before you started. So I would venture a guess you have no PCT and no HCG planned as well.
    So why did you start?
    Oh you wanted to get huge fast and all you got so far is gyno.
    There is no reason for this it is preventable....

Best thing you could do is stop and run pct. then figure out how to do it right.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    The problem here is you should have had it (adex) before you started. So I would venture a guess you have no PCT and no HCG planned as well.
    So why did you start?
    Oh you wanted to get huge fast and all you got so far is gyno.
    There is no reason for this it is preventable....

Best thing you could do is stop and run pct. then figure out how to do it right.

I could not agree with this more. Aside from the Gyno with no HCG you are just going to do even more damage to your balls(Reproductive System) then you are doing to your new breast's. Shut it down and do it right when you are at least marginable knowledgeable as opposed to now where you are clearly severely lacking in that department.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    Since is so fast,,probably the DBOL . I would NEVER run that cycle without an AI.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Since is so fast,,probably the DBOL. I would NEVER run that cycle without an AI.
    Really!! Dbol is like the gyno pill for newbie's. Does this sound familiar? Young guy wants to get HUGE. Scared of needles or doesn't want to be a "hardcore" user. Typically phrased like this, "I don't want to get massively huge, just ripped..." Meets some dude at the gym. All he's got for orals is dbol. Takes what the stranger says as the word of God. Goes on dbol only cycle with McDonald's diet and workout program from Men's Health. Immediately gets gyno and/or can't get a hard on. Goes off cycle immediately. Since he's shut down and isn't even aware of what PCT is, it gets worse. Goes to the Doctor with tits and a noodle for a dick. Doctor says to just not do anything hoping it will just take care of it's self. (Also because he also doesn't have the foggiest idea what to do.) The kid becomes a poster child for the anti steroid zealots. End of story. Take this times 10 and then figure it happens every single day around the world. Now ask yourself why lawmakers think people are moron's and they need to legislate every single fvcking thing to save the great herd of lemming's from running over the edge of the God Damn cliff!! End of rant....But it's true, isn't it? You see it constantly....

adamameeriar is offline New Member
    Goes on dbol only cycle with McDonald's diet and workout program from Men's Health LOL that made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Really!! Dbol is like the gyno pill for newbie's. Does this sound familiar? Young guy wants to get HUGE. Scared of needles or doesn't want to be a "hardcore" user. Typically phrased like this, "I don't want to get massively huge, just ripped..." Meets some dude at the gym. All he's got for orals is dbol. Takes what the stranger says as the word of God. Goes on dbol only cycle with McDonald's diet and workout program from Men's Health. Immediately gets gyno and/or can't get a hard on. Goes off cycle immediately. Since he's shut down and isn't even aware of what PCT is, it gets worse. Goes to the Doctor with tits and a noodle for a dick. Doctor says to just not do anything hoping it will just take care of it's self. (Also because he also doesn't have the foggiest idea what to do.) The kid becomes a poster child for the anti steroid zealots. End of story. Take this times 10 and then figure it happens every single day around the world. Now ask yourself why lawmakers think people are moron's and they need to legislate every single fvcking thing to save the great herd of lemming's from running over the edge of the God Damn cliff!! End of rant....But it's true, isn't it? You see it constantly....

Blog Entries
    I know!! This wasn't directed at the OP, more of just a template for the ol' newbie dbol experience...

Thread Information