Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gyno or Fat im sick of this

MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Just get it cut out best thing i ever did!!!!!
    im gonna try and cheat the system and get my insurance to cover it how did you pay for it

bump

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    ok so ill find out what it is then know if surgery or another route will work and also i have heavily looked into dht gel but not gonna invest untill i know its gonna help
    How you gonna know if the cream works? Really how. Everything works different for everyone specifically and everyone's Gyno could be a little different. No problem with the money deal. I can't get the funds for it either However, but to say until you know, crazzzzy. Good luck.

You seem to not be listening to anyone or just off the deep end to keep this thread going on and on and on about your fear.
    Simple Simon, get it examined in person, let the doc or another informed person FEEL it and respond. Simple Simon. GO SEE THE DOC ASAP. Quit asking, asking and asking when we can't evaluate from you pic. I haven't heard anyone on here say "Hey I see it specifically, that's it" Stop guessing, stop crying, get off any aas get the cream do something and BE PATIENT. Surgery is really stupid at this juncture when it has not been long enough to get it in remission. Think, think, think now for yourself after everyone's suggestions. I hope you don't think as per your Av picture. Now good luck. ....crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-14-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    How you gonna know if the cream works? Really how. Everything works different for everyone specifically and everyone's Gyno could be a little different. No problem with the money deal. I can't get the funds for it either However, but to say until you know, crazzzzy. Good luck. You seem to not be listening to anyone or just off the deep end to keep this thread going on and on and on about your fear. Simple Simon, get it examined in person, let the doc or another informed person FEEL it and respond. Simple Simon. GO SEE THE DOC ASAP. Quit asking, asking and asking when we can't evaluate from you pic. I haven't heard anyone on here say "Hey I see it specifically, that's it" Stop guessing, stop crying, get off any aas get the cream do something and BE PATIENT. Surgery is really stupid at this juncture when it has not been long enough to get it in remission. Think, think, think now for yourself after everyone's suggestions. I hope you don't think as per your Av picture. Now good luck. ....crazy mike
    dude shutup........clearly u didnt read...... no ones guessing it was all small talk......im seeing the dr on monday so dont come in here flameing and i clearly stated tht and thats how im gonna get an idea if cream might work from a dr or maybe he suggest surgery......so have a coffee and shh

dude shutup........clearly u didnt read...... no ones guessing it was all small talk......im seeing the dr on monday so dont come in here flameing and i clearly stated tht and thats how im gonna get an idea if cream might work from a dr or maybe he suggest surgery......so have a coffee and shh
    My point , maybe wrong, but you seem to be belaboring the subject. I have spoken to two, (2) people that have had success with it when used in conjunction with Nolva. No one will know if it will work on you until you try it. Ok good to get the Doc's advice and sorry if I didn't catch the appointment day.
    Maybe a bit harsh on my part, I'm not to big to apologize it I was wrong with my tone, but you keep on and on. So with all I've said. I'll politely back out,, I think I said Gook Luck. ...crazy mike

To further my point..... "it was all small talk" quote. I guess I lost patients with the on going small talk. My problem. !
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-14-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Mike we can all just be friends lets quit the gym get fat and take estrogen pills everyday life will be better

shit double post

Mike we can all just be friends lets quit the gym get fat and take estrogen pills everyday life will be better
    Jeez man, to keep it going you come back again with not small talk but factious nonsense. I backed down and apologized for my error, but now you are showing your display of keeping on and on. I will not continue, but I will say. I haven't seen many at all, not any that I've seen where the OP Just rambles and ramble and he /she has more posts back n forth , than the bulk of everyone together. This is only for me and again I will leave it alone , or better I will leave you alone, but this thread got old real quick and was just that small talk. I think I admitted it was my problem at this point, SO let the BULLSH!T drop. This is not productive. Bye. ...crazy mike

wut the ****? whats really bothering you are taking this way to hard and serious

wut the ****? whats really bothering you are taking this way to hard and serious
    Guess so...leave it on table. ...crazy, crazy mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information