Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Bostin Loyd Untold Truth about bodybuilders with Gear, peptides and Synthol!

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    I live where quite a few of the top pros live and train. I see them in the gym all the time. I don't believe these guys are using SEO's. The ones that do, its so noticeable. I can see it in that kids biceps and his triceps. They don't have a natural flow anymore.

Putting that shit in your body is dangerous. Who knows what it will do to someone 20 years from now. The body is unable to break down the oil, so its able to sit there, as a foreign substance. All in the name of what, some immediate size. That's against so much of why we are into bodybuilding... for our health and longevity.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1
    I live where quite a few of the top pros live and train. I see them in the gym all the time. I don't believe these guys are using SEO's. The ones that do, its so noticeable. I can see it in that kids biceps and his triceps. They don't have a natural flow anymore.

Putting that shit in your body is dangerous. Who knows what it will do to someone 20 years from now. The body is unable to break down the oil, so its able to sit there, as a foreign substance. All in the name of what, some immediate size. That's against so much of why we are into bodybuilding... for our health and longevity.
    Competitive bodybuilding is not healthy.
    william981125 likes this.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Serious props to this dude. To many people are hating on this guy for telling the truth.

JRam1 is offline New Member
    He's got a new video out now where he goes after Dallas McCarver.

Props to Loyd for telling it like it is.

He'll never have a career as a competitive bodybuilder because of this but at least he's being honest about the way it is.

JRam1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post

Really? My guess would be that everyone who steps on stage at the Olympia in September is using an SEO product in one form or another.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRam1 View Post
    Really? My guess would be that everyone who steps on stage at the Olympia in September is using an SEO product in one form or another.
    Yep, if not everyone, almost everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information