Spintix is offline Junior Member

Third cycle with first time sore nipples, need advice

I am 25 , 5'11 fluctuating at 200lb and guessing 10-12%bf. First cycle was 8 weeks of testosterone enenthate at 500mg a week for 8 weeks (may 2012) for a cut. Second cycle was 800mg (little overdose) of test400 at 12 weeks (went from 180 to 215 in 12 weeks with a loss of 12lb water weight) in december 2012. I also ran adex on the second cycle at .5 ed. PCT was same for both cycles at 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex and 100/100/50/50 Clomid. Also ran IGF-lr3 after second cycle for 4 weeks at 50mcg ed sub-q to help preserve gains as well.

I started a test prop cycle at 125mg eod with dmz-15(superdrol) and m-sten rx. I am on my last 4 days of the dmz/m-sten rx and on week 3 of test prop out of 8 weeks. I tried not running an ai this time after reading how people seem to get better gains without it and how test prop has very little water retention. However, this past week I have been experiencing slightly sore nipples (only when I push them in and move them around). This is the first time I have ever had sore nipples and did not experience this in past cycles. I started arimidex at .25ed and have been doing this for a week but my nipples still seem to be in the same state. Should I bump up the dose of arimidex to .50mg ed or should I do some Nolvadex(tamox) for a little to get rid of the sore nipples? Maybe you can help me before lumps start to develop and I'm screwed.
    Last edited by Spintix; 06-15-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Is it really that complicated...? Just gunna do nolva at 40mg a day for 3-4 days or until nipples are not sore

If I can't get advice here I may as well just go to another forum..

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Should of kept the ai up give it another week see how you go leave nolva for pct

stpete is offline Banned
    you should run an AI regardless. It will not hinder gains at all. Now you're in a bad spot. Run 40mg nolva for the next week and see how that does.

I had to do it some time ago and it helped a lot. Dropped it to 20mgs later and all was fine.

Thank you for the responses guys

Thank you for the responses guys

Ok so I have now been taking nolva at a dose of 40mg for 4 days and a bumped up dose of adex from .25 to .5 in those 4 days as well and my nipples are completely back to normal. Should I continue to run a lower dose of nolva or will my ai be enough now? and if you suggest I continue to run the nolva how long should I run it and is it going to impact my gains very much?

......................?

stpete is offline Banned
    I'd just run my AI.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    E=stpete;6590480]I'd just run my AI.[/QUOTE]

Hey you are putting risking Gyno full blown by not being consistent with your AI from day one. Your body has now started and that says you are susceptible from here on out. Keep tht AI in place and run that Nova for one more week straight and it might susbside. if it doses stay with your the normal Ai protocol. If it returns again then stay with the added Nolva at 20mg ed with the Ai. I'm gonna tell you straight out. Fvck the little gains you're sacred of not getting , just stop that BS and be more concerned about Gyno. If you get bad Gyno you have the potential of never getting it under COMPLETE control and Fvck up your overall physique. Now look at the long term. You got the rest of your life to make those gains and you have to do something right NOW about your nipples, understand. Now and on going. Grow up and look at this whole picture, the long run. Get better gains??? at what price?? For your own good, think and listen to your own posts. Just like you getting out there with Hey if I can't get good advice I'll go else ware. What the Fvck who are you paying. No one owes you a thought. ...not so crazy mike

What ???

"If I can't get advice here I may as well just go to another forum.."

Well I see you stayed.................
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-22-2013 at 07:49 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    you should run an AI regardless. It will not hinder gains at all. Now you're in a bad spot. Run 40mg nolva for the next week and see how that does.

I had to do it some time ago and it helped a lot. Dropped it to 20mgs later and all was fine.
    ^^^ he is right on. Bullsh!t with hindering gains. Now you are in trouble. ...cm

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Crazy mike you are but to the point and correct also !!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    25 and third cycle .......too much too soon that's why your asking for help.

You can't change your past cycles and too late for advice on them but listen NOW and for your future cycles too stay healthy !!!

Thread Information