micklajau is offline Junior Member

What kind of gains could i expect to see

I'm 24yo 5'6 170lbs. Bout to run a 10wk cycle of sust 350 and 250 going up to 1.5mg twice a week. How much weight and strength gains could I expect to see

bulktser84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by micklajau View Post
    I'm 24yo 5'6 170lbs. Bout to run a 10wk cycle of sust 350 and 250 going up to 1.5mg twice a week. How much weight and strength gains could I expect to see
    Is it kalpa pharmaceutical test

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by micklajau
    Impossible to determine, it's not the gear what gives you muscle gains its the diet and training. For example what's your TDEE and how many calories over will you be doing?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by micklajau View Post
    Something doesn't make sense. You're using a sustenon 350, AND a sustenon 250, at the same time? 1.5 ml does not equal 1.5 mg. How much of what ARE you using?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    With all respect, go back and learn what you are doing and how to write it. You are confused and can read about what you want to do. There is much more to plan for a cycle and your diet will dictate your gains. Potential has nothing to do with what you do with all things being equal. Back to the drawing board and read up. ...crazy mike

Thread Information