mike03z is offline New Member

Post New member need help with clen/t3 cycle

POSTED THIS EARLIER IN THE WRONG FORUM. ITS BEEN A LIL OVER A WEEK NOW.
    i have been reading this forum for a while now but finally decided to do a cutting cycle with clen and t3. i plan on taking 60mcg per day of clen and 50mcg of t3 daily both split into two doses. ordered Ar-r clen and t3. other supplements am taking are: BCAA XTEND, KREA-ALKALYC EFX AND OXYELITE PRO. STATS: 25YEARS OLD, 235LBS, BODY FAT 24%, BMI 29.1. MY GOAL IS TO DROP ABOUT 25LBS AND BE AROUND 15% BODY FAT.
    TODAY I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE TAKING CLEN AND T3. THIS MORNING I TOOK 2 TABS OF OXYELITE, 2 SCOOPS OF XTEND BCAA AND 3TABS OF CREATINE EFX, 30MCG OF CLEN AND 25MCG OF T3. I COULD BARELY WORK OUT HAD TO CUT THE WORKOUT SHORT, I EVEN THREW UP.
    PLEASE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS SCHOOL ME ON WHAT AM DOING WRONG AND THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS
    THANKS

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Ok, bear with me because I've got a lot

1. You're WAY TOO HIGH BODY FAT. These drugs assist. They do not work miracles. I would venture to say from personal experience that unless youre around 15% you won't see any visible difference at all
    2. T3 is not muscle sparing. Unless you are taking and AAS with it pull lose muscle mass in addition to fat
    3. Your body produces about 30mcg of T3 on its own so 50 is a low dose. I'm on 100mcg daily right now
    4. Have ou used either before? Clen is typically pyramid-ed up to a dose you can tolerate until you understand the compound well. I hit 120mcg daily
    5. How long are you using? Clen acts on the beta 2 receptors which need time to regenerate themselves. Typically it's run two weeks on two weeks off

You seem to lack a great amount of knowledge on the subject. Please do yourself a favor and hit the nutrition section. It is clear your diet and training is poor or else you would not be at the level you are. Even IF you get results from these compounds, you will not sustain anything you lose because your diet will put you right back where you are now

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Start with the OxyElitePro alone and work on your diet. But make sure it is the old formula WITH the DMAA in it. It is a very good appetite suppressant and a fair fat burner. I took 4 a day ALONG WITH a drastically better diet last summer and I lost and maintained the loss of 30+lbs. mostly all body fat

Good luck

Thread Information