• 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By ChestNBack

Thread: Dianabol ONLY cycle

bookie is offline Junior Member

Question Dianabol ONLY cycle

Hey guys,

I just recently finished a cycle of Anavar ONLY for 8 weeks(April 1-May 25). I gained 12 lbs and now have lost 4-5 lbs which is fine. The anavar I took was pharmaceutical Denkall. I was looking to try out Dianabol pill form from Denkall or British Dragon.

Here are my stats:

5ft 9, 160lbs, 29 years old, minor hairloss issue since I was around 23(I take 1mg finasteride everyday)

I need some advice in regards to how I should take it and what else I should take with it. Thanks for your help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why did you run anavar only?

What was your PCT?

What is your bodyfat%
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I do not run TEST because I have hairloss issues. Clomid and Nolvadex 2 weeks after cycle end everyday. Body fat is around 8-12% How bout I post a pic....

A pic won't help anybody recommend a d'bol only cycle. How's your diet, 160lbs is pretty light. How light were you before your bar cycle?

Why only 2 weeks PCT? What amounts of each compound did you take?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Diet is good, no carbs after 8pm, lots of protein and protein shake right after the gym. About 3000 calories a day. I was 150 lbs.

I started the PCT 2 weeks after finishing the Var cycle, 1 pill a day of each compound. Do you recommend I use Masteron if I do a dbol cycle which is a stronger compound?

Quote Originally Posted by bookie
    Diet is good, no carbs after 8pm, lots of protein and protein shake right after the gym. About 3000 calories a day. I was 150 lbs.

I started the PCT 2 weeks after finishing the Var cycle, 1 pill a day of each compound. Do you recommend I use Masteron if I do a dbol cycle which is a stronger compound?
    You were 150lbs before your var cycle last year too?

Why wait 2 weeks to do PCT? 1 pill of what? What measures? Why only 2 weeks?

Why have you never run a TRT dose of test with your oral cycles? That would be the sensible thing.
    Java Man likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes, but the var I used was not good, it was underground garbage. I started PCT 2 weeks after the cycle ended by taking 1 pill a day of clomid and nolvadex I believe they are 5mg each if I am not misktaken. I read on the board here 2 weeks after was ideal.

What is TRT dose of test? I would do it if you can explain a little. Thanks for helping me and responding so fast.

You really need to do some reading. You have no idea what you are really taking. I'd strongly suggest you find out exactly what was in your PCT and then get some bloodwork. Your PCT sounds like it was weak and your test levels will have been suppressed by your var, I strongly urge you to get some bloodwork done before you even start considering another cycle.

Oh, and no carbs after 8pm? I dread to ask but, why not?
    Java Man likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Bookie,

I don't think you are going to get much support for an oral only cycle here. Orals will shut down your natural testosterone production just like an injectable. This is why most people use a base of injectable testosterone stacked with the oral.

Also, I'm pretty new here, but I would want to have my figured out in detail before I started anything.

There's tons of good info about your question in the stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You really need to do some reading. You have no idea what you are really taking. I'd strongly suggest you find out exactly what was in your PCT and then get some bloodwork. Your PCT sounds like it was weak and your test levels will have been suppressed by your var, I strongly urge you to get some bloodwork done before you even start considering another cycle.

Oh, and no carbs after 8pm? I dread to ask but, why not?
    Sounds good I will do that and come back and repost here, I won't be taking anything for now and just continue eating and working out. I noticed that after 8pm when I eat carbs it caused me to gain weight around my stomach area, I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    Bookie,

I don't think you are going to get much support for an oral only cycle here. Orals will shut down your natural testosterone production just like an injectable. This is why most people use a base of injectable testosterone stacked with the oral.

Also, I'm pretty new here, but I would want to have my figured out in detail before I started anything.

There's tons of good info about your question in the stickies.
    I know I have done lots of research, I stayed under 50mg a day with the var and only took 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks or so. But I know what you are saying. I cannot stack it with test and run the risk of losing hair due to male pattern baldness.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    There is tons and tone of info on this forum you should use it

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Bookie got the reasoning behind it correct. Not only are you damaging your endocrine system in the long run but you will lose a significant portion of your gains. There's a lot of reasons behind it, but it's not smart at all. You should really do some more research.
    Also, were you taking an AI or HCG ? Why only 2 weeks of pct? And "one pill of each" says nothing. Are they 15mcg pills or 6lbs a piece?

A bit extreme of an example but you get my point
    Java Man likes this.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Sounds good I will do that and come back and repost here, I won't be taking anything for now and just continue eating and working out. I noticed that after 8pm when I eat carbs it caused me to gain weight around my stomach area, I don't know why.
    Carbs after 8pm will not make you gain weight around your stomach. What you're describing is along the lines of bloat/water retention from carbs. As others have said, you need to do some major research to realize what you're doing to your body by literally not having a clue about PCT, testosterone , and var. the LAST thing you want to do now is hop on a dbol cycle.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your gonna lose the hair regardless. If not todoay eventually. Your doing more harm than good by avoiding test but your stats say something is wrong with diet or training. You should weigh more naturally.
    I would look to this before any more aas
    Java Man likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Carbs after 8pm will not make you gain weight around your stomach. What you're describing is along the lines of bloat/water retention from carbs. As others have said, you need to do some major research to realize what you're doing to your body by literally not having a clue about PCT, testosterone, and var. the LAST thing you want to do now is hop on a dbol cycle.
    Bookie, hey I won't jump on you. But you sound like you don't have a clue as to what you are doing or have done, in respect to any of it.
    \
    What about Ai for Gyno protection? no mention. But not to get into all of what you don't know or your mistakes, lets go from here.
    Go back and learn about AI protection , what and why PCT, times and dosages. Why Test with each cycle and what each compound does. I see that you have done some reading, it's obvious, but not enough.
    You keep telling us you took a pill or two pills, huh was it 25 mg-50-mg 100mg what. The fact that you don't know how to communicate when spelling out what you've done and a\re planning says you are in the dark. No offense again. ..Read up, ask specific Q's layout a plan and then ask Q's and give all data needed for the experts to help you. OK. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-18-2013 at 11:38 AM.

moparspanky is offline New Member
    You should be able to get to 180 with no AAS at your height. Work hard and eat right.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    I'm barely pushing 5'7 and I was able to get to 185 naturally after two years of training. Started at 130. And I'm 31 now. My training
    Partner who is 22 started same time with me about the same weight and he is still growing naturally since he is younger. I couldn't keep up with him anymore. Had to start my cycle. At 5'9 and 160 you should have waited bro. It's to late now but you have to work on your diet and training bro

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Bookie, hey I won't jump on you. But you sound like you don't have a clue as to what you are doing or have done, in respect to any of it.
    \
    What about Ai for Gyno protection? no mention. But not to get into all of what you don't know or your mistakes, lets go from here.
    Go back and learn about AI protection , what and why PCT, times and dosages. Why Test with each cycle and what each compound does. I see that you have done some reading, it's obvious, but not enough.
    You keep telling us you took a pill or two pills, huh was it 25 mg-50-mg 100mg what. The fact that you don't know how to communicate when spelling out what you've done and a\re planning says you are in the dark. No offense again. ..Read up, ask specific Q's layout a plan and then ask Q's and give all data needed for the experts to help you. OK. ...crazy mike
    I think you quoted the wrong post Crazy Mike! I'm in complete agreement with what's been said in this thread so far

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Do you recommend I use Masteron if I do a dbol cycle which is a stronger compound?
    You're worried about hair loss from Test, but wonder if you should use Masteron ?

Another sign that you need to do lots more research....
    Java Man likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I think you quoted the wrong post Crazy Mike! I'm in complete agreement with what's been said in this thread so far
    Ok, I've not been back to sort out my error. But I'll just accept I made an error. Dam...cm

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Ok, I've not been back to sort out my error. But I'll just accept I made an error. Dam...cm
    It's all good man hopefully OP realizes it was directed towards him and takes the advice he's been given

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I know I have done lots of research, I stayed under 50mg a day with the var and only took 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks or so. But I know what you are saying. I cannot stack it with test and run the risk of losing hair due to male pattern baldness.
    You need to decide if you want to run AAS or not. I don't mean to be an ass hole but that's ridiculous. Either train naturally or do it right. ALWAYS cycle test, no matter what else you may have to go with it. Anabolic /Androgenic ratio is 1/1 with test so your fear is unfounded anyways.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    You're worried about hair loss from Test, but wonder if you should use Masteron ?

Another sign that you need to do lots more research....
    Masteron is DHT based, OP. If you're worried about hair loss don't use anything DHT based.
    Red Bastard likes this.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    I have natural hair loss. Started losing about 7 years ago. Which was 7 years before my first cycle. Been on propecia ever since and it works. minute I stop taking it about three months later i notice hairs on my pillow, three months later without taking my hair is extremely thin and showing bald spot. So far on my first cycle while on my propecia it still there. If you don't want to get a script for it go to ar-r site and get one of there dht blockers for hair loss. there are like three different ones on there. I'm sure it will work just as well as propecia.
    Java Man likes this.

Thread Information