poppz is offline Senior Member

Infection update

Yes it was what I was afraid it would be, ive used same pharm gear for a few yrs now and this caught me off guard.but I suspect its from transferring from amps to another "sterile" container easier to deal with.i shot one delt,felt the discomfort but only got a 1 day fever that I assumed was test flu because it stopped .long story short. I pinned with an 18 gauge pin and drew in about 1.5 cc blood .small yellowish traces in blood.but by that time I assumed it was possibly crashed gear so picked a new container and drew 2 cc,and did the other delt.same thing happened ,pinned again with an 18 gauge,drew 2 cc pinkish blood..sterilized everything prior to pinning.. Im thinkin of quitting this cycle.this bummed me out.will filtering this gear be all I need to do to clean it up?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    18 gauge harpoon in the delt. You kidding? Sounds like your choice of pins and overhandleing of the gear is what caused this

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    18 gauge harpoon in the delt. You kidding? Sounds like your choice of pins and overhandleing of the gear is what caused this
    Yeah lmao I don't even use an 18 for drawing

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    So is the infection getting any better? Are u on any antibiotics for it?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hope this is getting better and you're on Anti-biotics. Also get rid of that 18 G. , do you hear me...huh really. ...crazy mike

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Seriuosly bro, get yourself to the Dr. This is no joke because an untreated abscess can lead to septicaemia (blood poisoning), which can be fatal, cellulitis (a very painful infection of the surrounding tissue) and other complications. All this will put extra pressure on your immune system.

Im speaking from experience. I had an abcess about 1 yr ago. I was using Watson cyp on trt, but swabbed low to where I injected. I waited too long thinking it was the king of sweeling you get from a prop shot. I had to have an injectable antibiotic, oral dose of antibiotics for the infection, and another pill to kill the bacteria. The Dr. said if this didn't kill it I had to do to the hospital and get IV antibiotics and have the wound cleaned. Look it up on you tube, its disturbing. Luckily it worked.

No joke,the hole on that thing is scary.lol.i read somewhere thats a size to relieve infections if needed .. Well I have a question.im going to see a dr tomorrow for antibiotics. No swelling .just a small discomfort from pinning the harpoon,there could be possible a lil bit of puss that I never drew out left. Will the meds clear that up orrr can I expect to be cut by the dr?just trying to get an insight on this visit.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    So is the infection getting any better? Are u on any antibiotics for it?
    Run, Ricky, run!!!!! Phins up buddy!!!!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    18g sore good luck with the doc mate

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    Seriuosly bro, get yourself to the Dr. This is no joke because an untreated abscess can lead to septicaemia (blood poisoning), which can be fatal, cellulitis (a very painful infection of the surrounding tissue) and other complications. All this will put extra pressure on your immune system.

Im speaking from experience. I had an abcess about 1 yr ago. I was using Watson cyp on trt, but swabbed low to where I injected. I waited too long thinking it was the king of sweeling you get from a prop shot. I had to have an injectable antibiotic, oral dose of antibiotics for the infection, and another pill to kill the bacteria. The Dr. said if this didn't kill it I had to do to the hospital and get IV antibiotics and have the wound cleaned. Look it up on you tube, its disturbing. Luckily it worked.
    I have had first had experience like described. Jut get to the doc. get there and it will be alright at this stage it sounds. OK. Be cool....crazy mie

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I have had first had experience like described. Jut get to the doc. get there and it will be alright at this stage it sounds. OK. Be cool....crazy mie
    He's right. It should be OK. Just get to the Dr. and start antibiotic treatment. By the way, you should be honest so you get the right diagnosis/treatment.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Yes the antibiotics should clear up the puss issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    He's right. It should be OK. Just get to the Dr. and start antibiotic treatment. By the way, you should be honest so you get the right diagnosis/treatment.
    Im going with the b12 story,i feed 2 kids from my job.i once saw my supervisor received info on another employee receiving pills from the company insurance I believe so ,so all that confidentuality isnt all accurate.

Thread Information