Dave777 is offline New Member

Please help!!! Need your advise!!!

Hi everyone, I'm 21 years old 5 11 is my height and I'm at 200 lbs currently. There's a bodybuilding show I'm trying to compete at I have a total of 15 weeks to get ready for it. I'm trying to bulk for 8 weeks and cut for 7 weeks. I was adviced to take anavar for 15 weeks and sustanon for the first 8weeks of my bulk. Then
    winny with test prop for the last 7 weeks of my cut. Also igf-1. This is my first time, is there any opinions of Better cycles please give me some directions. Thank guys

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave777
    Hi everyone, I'm 21 years old 5 11 is my height and I'm at 200 lbs currently. There's a bodybuilding show I'm trying to compete at I have a total of 15 weeks to get ready for it. I'm trying to bulk for 8 weeks and cut for 7 weeks. I was adviced to take anavar for 15 weeks and sustanon for the first 8weeks of my bulk. Then
    winny with test prop for the last 7 weeks of my cut. Also igf-1. This is my first time, is there any opinions of Better cycles please give me some directions. Thank guys
    Sorry man you are to young.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Best to spend the next 15 weeks working the diet without drugs. If you cant do on your own at least once you cant do with drugs.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    What's your bodyfat %? 15 weeks is kinda short to bulk and cut to show ready. What class did u want to do anyway? You should be 225 around 10% if u want to compete at light heavy.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Why would you want to spend two months gaining weight to just have to turn around and spend time losing it.

Dave777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    What's your bodyfat %? 15 weeks is kinda short to bulk and cut to show ready. What class did u want to do anyway? You should be 225 around 10% if u want to compete at light heavy.
    Diet is on point. Body fat is at 16% right now, and its a men's physique competition class c!

pitchindude is offline Associate Member

Diet is on point.
    Everybody says that bud, how about you post up what your typical daily diet looks like?

AlinSR is offline new member
    When I ask people ab their diet , they all say, "it's good", even if they eat a big bowl of cereal before bed.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member

Diet is on point. Body fat is at 16% right now, and its a men's physique competition class c!
    If its physique class they are going to look majorly at leanness and shape. If you are 16% then your diet needs some pretty major tweaking to get there. IMO I would wait until the next show and prepare properly. Good Luck!

Thread Information