Pollux88 is offline New Member

Another one of a newbie who wants to give it a go and seeks for advice

First of all a little bit about myself:

I'm 26 years old , 1.90 and 91kg, body fat 12.3.
    I started weightlifting when I was 18 years old, although I have taken a break a couple of times of some months , but further than that I have been pretty constant. I combine weightlifting with cardio - swimming, cycling, running-.
    During the last couple of years , and although I have tried really hard, havent seen any noticible improvement in my musuclar mass. I am very aware of how important is nutrition and I have always eating very healthy. I normally consumed 3000 calories during bulking , and 2250 when cutting, and about 2500-2600 when I wanted to maintain muscular mass. As you well know you always adjust them up or down depending on the exercise you do during the day or your oscillations on weight but roughly that is the amount that I consumed. I also distribute them in 50/30/20 , 40/40/.20 and 20/50/30.
    I have played around with these percentages in the last months in order to break my plateau, but it wasnt effective. regarding my exercise I wont bother you here going now over my whole current routine, but I change it as soon as I see it stops working, I alter the rep time, rest time, exercise order, type of exercise, muscle worked...I have also tried that german volume training and other routines that aim to break plateaus and also some periodization but nothing...If I bulk the amount of fat that I get to gain some muscle is too much, and then when I cut the muscle gained goes away.. tried to do longer cuts but nothing, very very very little result.
    The supplements I take are massgainers when bulking, protein, casein at night, I have also tried hydrolised protein in the middle of the night, creatine, glutamine, fish oil and bcaas.
    So as I fear I have hit my plateau I thought about starting to use some anabolics, something mild at the beginning to see how I feel with them and how my body reacts to them. I have been reading this forum and others about the issue but there are as many opinions on the issue as anabolic types so I thought that descrinbing my current situation here would clear things up and help me a bit to know what's a good option to start with, and as I said , something mild, very newbie I must say.

Cheers!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Read the stickies for our beginner cycles. I would link u, but im on mobile. It should be test only. Once you have researched and come up with a cycle, post it up for critique

Flacco is offline Member
    It sounds like you're dedicated/disciplined/motivated.

Is that 3000 Cals a day with or without Massgainers/protein shakes?

IDK dude... if you're trying to Maintain muscle mass on 2500 Cals a day, while working out... that might be your problem as far as feeling like you've hit a wall. I think the average for a human (not athlete/BB) is around 2000-2500. You might have to start eating more.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...d-edition.html

Like ^^^ Pat said. A lot of good info on this site to read for yourself.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    As an idea, I eat 4000 a day not including shakes to essentially maintain 215. So you will def need more real food

Thread Information