playapanda is offline New Member

Anavar and Serostim

Hi there- I am a 30 year old male 5'11" 210 lbs and not sure of the BF %. I was very active up until about 5 or 6 years ago (before work consumed my life) Once work took over my poor habits were in full swing. I was smoking a pack a day, eating fast food all the time, drinking, and not exercising. I went from 175 pound healthy person to a 235 pound fat ass that felt horrible all the time. 9 months ago I made some decisions to change my life. I quit smoking, started training, got my diet in check, and have a much happier healthier life. Here is where the questions come in....I have been taking Serostim 6 days a week at 4.5iu a day for only 6 weeks now, but seen and felt amazing results. I also started my first cycle of anavar a week ago 60mg ED. Here are the questions:

1. What type of results can I expect?
    2. In the last week I have gained 8 pounds and know it is not all lean muscle obviously, but I look better than ever. Is this water weight? Is this normal?
    3. Are there any negative effects of mixing these two?
    4. I have read so many mixed reviews on this but i need to ask again, Do I need a PCT coming off of my 6 week cycle of var? If so, does OTC work?
    5. How long should I cycle the anavar 6 weeks on 4 weeks off?

Any information would be great. I have read a ton of blogs and forums on these two subjects, but very few together. I know everyone is going to say throw T in the mixed, but honestly I am a little scared of all 3.

Ohh also, I am training crossfit 5 days a week and seeing great results in weight and times.

Hope you guys can help.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playapanda View Post
    Hi there- I am a 30 year old male 5'11" 210 lbs and not sure of the BF %. I was very active up until about 5 or 6 years ago (before work consumed my life) Once work took over my poor habits were in full swing. I was smoking a pack a day, eating fast food all the time, drinking, and not exercising. I went from 175 pound healthy person to a 235 pound fat ass that felt horrible all the time. 9 months ago I made some decisions to change my life. I quit smoking, started training, got my diet in check, and have a much happier healthier life. Here is where the questions come in....I have been taking Serostim 6 days a week at 4.5iu a day for only 6 weeks now, but seen and felt amazing results. I also started my first cycle of anavar a week ago 60mg ED. Here are the questions:

2. In the last week I have gained 8 pounds and know it is not all lean muscle obviously, but I look better than ever. Is this water weight? Is this normal?
    4. I have read so many mixed reviews on this but i need to ask again, Do I need a PCT coming off of my 6 week cycle of var? If so, does OTC work?

Any information would be great. I have read a ton of blogs and forums on these two subjects, but very few together. I know everyone is going to say throw T in the mixed, but honestly I am a little scared of all 3.

Ohh also, I am training crossfit 5 days a week and seeing great results in weight and times.

Hope you guys can help.
    I'm sure you did your research, but if you've been around here long you'll know that you're about to get some stock answers I suspect. I'm no pro, but here's a few of the basics...

1. You should not run an oral only cycle. Needs to be run with test. The oral will still shut down your test and it needs to be replaced.
    3. I don't know about Serostim, but see #1 regarding the anavar.
    4. See #1.
    5. See #1.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    I forgot to mention... 5'11", 210 is pretty big. It will be recommended to cut down below 15 or 16% before cycling. Check out the nutrition section.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    You are over 16% BF at that weight so get to 15 and under first of all so hit the diet section

You stated you started back training 9 months ago which is not enough time to get a decent base so use another 6 months to train and diet my friend

Test only for a first cycle if your scared don't cycle!!

Anavar at 60mg and 6 weeks is not nearly enough and with your body fat will do jack for you

IMO your not ready and asking for advice once you have already started seems pointless!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playapanda View Post

Hope you guys can help.
    IMO a TEST/GH/ANAVAR cycle could be one of the best out there,,,and safest with minimal to no side if used right.

playapanda is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    IMO a TEST/GH/ANAVAR cycle could be one of the best out there,,,and safest with minimal to no side if used right.
    Thanks...Do you think my BF needs to get down to 15% or less before I start a cycle? I am seeing results but keep reading people say you will waste your money. Also, what do you recommend for the test 1cc per week?

Thread Information