Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By austinite

Thread: New to Anabolic steroids and forum use/need help

  1. #1
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27

    New to Anabolic steroids and forum use/need help

    What is the best way to run test/cyp? I have test/cyp,hcg ,anastrozol. Not looking to get huge, but rather to get lean and healthy. My natural test levels are in the low 200 range. Estrogen was like 17 last time i checked, but i know very little about the numbers and their meaning.

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Hello RED-KITS,

    Because this information is abundant on this forum, we prefer that you propose a full and complete cycle once you've done your research. That way we can critique it for you and help you make adjustments.

    Please let us know when you have your cycle layout completed.
    RED-KTS likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Thank you very much Austinite!

    200mg test/cyp 1x weekly.
    250units hcg 2x weekly.
    .25mg anastrozol 2x weekly.

    this is what i was given at the TRT clinic until i stopped going. i have a prescription now, but my doctor's lack of knowledge in this area scares me, so im glad that you happened to respond here.

  4. #4
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Hello RED-KITS,

    Because this information is abundant on this forum, we prefer that you propose a full and complete cycle once you've done your research. That way we can critique it for you and help you make adjustments.

    Please let us know when you have your cycle layout completed.
    I am so new to this, i dont even know how to reply properly..sorry

    **Thank you very much Austinite!

    200mg test/cyp 1x weekly.
    250units hcg 2x weekly.
    .25mg anastrozol 2x weekly.

    this is what i was given at the TRT clinic until i stopped going. i have a prescription now, but my doctor's lack of knowledge in this area scares me, so im glad that you happened to respond here.

  5. #5
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    I just noticed your stats in your profile, thank you for updating.

    First thing we need to do is to get your diet under control. You're currently at 25% body fat. Cycling at this stage will result in increased/amplified side effects. Blood pressure, estrogen and liver enzymes will be quite the task to manage. It's in your best interest to lose weight naturally before you consider cycling. Furthermore; should you decide to cycle that that BF%, you're most likely going to be disappointed with your results in the mirror. Whatever muscle you build will be hidden under layers of fat.

    I recommend, for the time being, that you spend some time in the nutrition section so that our professional nutritionists can critique your diet and maximize your results. You're not that far off, you'll be ready in no time. You just need to learn how to eat.

    How long have you been on TRT and why did you stop?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  6. #6
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Hi Red, unfortunately at your current stats you are a long way off running your first cycle.

    25% bodyfat indicates that you have poor grasp of your diet and is likely to lead to amplified side effects. You should spend some time in our nutrition forum and focus on reducing your bf to 15% or less.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  7. #7
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    I just noticed your stats in your profile, thank you for updating.

    First thing we need to do is to get your diet under control. You're currently at 25% body fat. Cycling at this stage will result in increased/amplified side effects. Blood pressure, estrogen and liver enzymes will be quite the task to manage. It's in your best interest to lose weight naturally before you consider cycling. Furthermore; should you decide to cycle that that BF%, you're most likely going to be disappointed with your results in the mirror. Whatever muscle you build will be hidden under layers of fat.

    I recommend, for the time being, that you spend some time in the nutrition section so that our professional nutritionists can critique your diet and maximize your results. You're not that far off, you'll be ready in no time. You just need to learn how to eat.

    How long have you been on TRT and why did you stop?
    I was on TRT for about 12 weeks and had to stop due to cost and it was kind of far from where i work and live.
    The diet is always the most important thing, i must agree. I have lost about 10lbs of fat so far with a balance of fresh veggies, fruit, protein shakes and green juice. i just don't have the energy to get back to the gym or even run anymore. I have been off of trt for 2months and wanted to do it right this time. i really appreciate your feedback. i have a wife and kids that need me to be healthy again. Before i got married and had children, i trained in jui jitsu and jeet kun do every day along with my usual 2hrs in the gym every morning. Now i have stuck myself in a bit of a hole physically, due to a huge workload and latest addition to the family, my 2yr old daughter..

  8. #8
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-KTS View Post
    I was on TRT for about 12 weeks and had to stop due to cost and it was kind of far from where i work and live.
    The diet is always the most important thing, i must agree. I have lost about 10lbs of fat so far with a balance of fresh veggies, fruit, protein shakes and green juice. i just don't have the energy to get back to the gym or even run anymore. I have been off of trt for 2months and wanted to do it right this time. i really appreciate your feedback. i have a wife and kids that need me to be healthy again. Before i got married and had children, i trained in jui jitsu and jeet kun do every day along with my usual 2hrs in the gym every morning. Now i have stuck myself in a bit of a hole physically, due to a huge workload and latest addition to the family, my 2yr old daughter..
    I don't recommend that you self-treat your condition. Visit the HRT forum. Lots of great information regarding low T. You can also checkout Lowtestosterone.com if you want afforable treatment. The packages they offer include everything you need.

    Hormone Replacement Therapy - Low Testosterone Treatment, Anti-Aging
    RED-KTS likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  9. #9
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    [QUOTE=austinite;6594701]I don't recommend that you self-treat your condition. Visit the HRT forum. Lots of great information regarding low T. You can also checkout ********* if you want afforable treatment. The packages they offer include everything you need.

    Thank you! -hey, so is it still self-treating if my doc prescribed it to me? not being sarcastic, just want to clarify...

  10. #10
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    [QUOTE=RED-KTS;6594722]
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    I don't recommend that you self-treat your condition. Visit the HRT forum. Lots of great information regarding low T. You can also checkout ********* if you want afforable treatment. The packages they offer include everything you need.

    Thank you! -hey, so is it still self-treating if my doc prescribed it to me? not being sarcastic, just want to clarify...
    You just said you dropped your doc, so yes, it's self treating.

    TRT is not a single visit to the doc for a prescription. TRT is a journey until you find the causes of your LOW T, and get on a protocol that will likely need to be adjusted over time. You need a doc to analyze your blood work and help you reach your maximum potential. So yes, without a doc, it's self treatment. Even if you're following the initial protocol.
    RED-KTS likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  11. #11
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    I just noticed your stats in your profile, thank you for updating.

    First thing we need to do is to get your diet under control. You're currently at 25% body fat. Cycling at this stage will result in increased/amplified side effects. Blood pressure, estrogen and liver enzymes will be quite the task to manage. It's in your best interest to lose weight naturally before you consider cycling. Furthermore; should you decide to cycle that that BF%, you're most likely going to be disappointed with your results in the mirror. Whatever muscle you build will be hidden under layers of fat.

    I recommend, for the time being, that you spend some time in the nutrition section so that our professional nutritionists can critique your diet and maximize your results. You're not that far off, you'll be ready in no time. You just need to learn how to eat.

    How long have you been on TRT and why did you stop?
    Boy i feel stupid here, lol...couldn't quote ur most recent response in my reply cuz of the url, but i responded somehow. I checked out the website u mentioned, but it's basically what i was paying before. Getting it through my insurance plan will only cost me $15(copay)per prescription.. Is this no good?

  12. #12
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Visit the HRT forum.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  13. #13
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    [QUOTE=austinite;6594726]
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-KTS View Post
    You just said you dropped your doc, so yes, it's self treating.

    TRT is not a single visit to the doc for a prescription. TRT is a journey until you find the causes of your LOW T, and get on a protocol that will likely need to be adjusted over time. You need a doc to analyze your blood work and help you reach your maximum potential. So yes, without a doc, it's self treatment. Even if you're following the initial protocol.
    Again, i really appreciate all of your feedback. To clarify, my primary doctor has approved and prescribed it to me, but i DID drop the clinic doc. Sorry for the confusion/miscommunication/brainfart.

    I am also making sure to routinely visit my urologist and cardiologist.

    Additionally, he requires that I get blood labs done every 4-6 weeks to make sure my levels don't get too high. I will check out the HRT forum as u suggested.
    Last edited by RED-KTS; 06-26-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: incomplete

  14. #14
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Again, it does not matter. There is a reason your doc asked for blood work every 6 weeks, so that he can adjust your protocol if need be.
    RED-KTS likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  15. #15
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Again, it does not matter. There is a reason your doc asked for blood work every 6 weeks, so that he can adjust your protocol if need be.
    Yes, I agree and did not intend to suggest otherwise. I am working with all of my doctors and simply came here to get more information since HRT is not his specialty and my HMO won't cover the clinics that do specialize in HRT/TRT.

    Sorry if i frustrated you, i am not an avid forum user.

  16. #16
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-KTS View Post
    Yes, I agree and did not intend to suggest otherwise. I am working with all of my doctors and simply came here to get more information since HRT is not his specialty and my HMO won't cover the clinics that do specialize in HRT/TRT.

    Sorry if i frustrated you, i am not an avid forum user.
    I'm not frustrated buddy. You'll just get a lot more help in the HRT section.
    RED-KTS likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  17. #17
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    I have a condition called Klippel-trenaunay-syndrome. So I am not the kind of person to just "wing it" when it comes to any kind of medical treatment. Because of my condition, I have a greatly reduced life expectancy and want to do what i can to stay with my family as long as i possibly can. Thank you to those who have responded to this thread. It has given me some much needed insight.

  18. #18
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-KTS View Post
    I have a condition called Klippel-trenaunay-syndrome. So I am not the kind of person to just "wing it" when it comes to any kind of medical treatment. Because of my condition, I have a greatly reduced life expectancy and want to do what i can to stay with my family as long as i possibly can. Thank you to those who have responded to this thread. It has given me some much needed insight.
    I see. Have you had any surgery for KTS?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  19. #19
    RED-KTS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    I see. Have you had any surgery for KTS?
    No surgeries yet. I have a somewhat rare form of it, so instead of the usual leg affliction, it is my entire left arm, hand, fingers, shoulder, chest, back and ribcage(all left side).

    I can't afford the cost to fly out to the very limited facilities that can help me, and I am the only source of income for my family. I run our family aerospace company with my mother and two cousins, but after losing my stepfather last year, it has been nearly impossible to do anything drastic because aside from my wife n kids, my mother, sisters and their families, cousins and their families depend on me as the only qualified person in the company to perform the work legally. It's an even longer story believe it or not, but i won't waste everyone's time on that..I will save that stuff for my shrink..lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •