mikefd024 is offline New Member

Traveling question

Going to Canada at the end of the month from US, flying there.... I won't be done with my cycle, I've traveled in the US flying with my gear never a problem. Just not sure on Canada and how they handle the bag situation.... Anyone have any experience with this, via airport only.... Thanks

Trust is offline New Member
    How long will you be in Canada? Will you have an address there? If its just a week id say use longer esters before you leave. If you re staying in Can for a few weeks, you could always mail stuff to yourself over there.
    Or you could just bring your gear... Its a bit risky but it all depends how many you bring.

I'm there for 9 days on a damn cruise.... Mailing won't work.... I thought maybe just pre fill syringes and bring Separate needles in a different bag?? I have no clue on this one and it was thrown on me like 2 weeks ago.... Probably wont have time to get longer Esther gear, but that's a good though might try it...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Should have planned your life around your cycle. International travel with gear is risky........good luck

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Ship it, to where your staying. I take test with me but I have a prescription for TRT, although in 5 years and probably over 100 flights and 20 out of the country it has never been a issue and I have never had to show my prescription.. It's better safe then sorry though!
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-04-2013 at 09:38 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Don't take it with you just pin before you go it's only 9 days never pre load pins.

Thanks for the advice ill pin before I leave, and Leave the rest at home. Doing Sustanon 500 and Tren a, should I do a higher dose before I leave. I have a feeling it won't matter with the Tren a, such a short half life....

Thread Information