Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Money Talks

Thread: Adivce and on this cycle

shockjock is offline New Member

Post Adivce and on this cycle

I have done a few cycles following the prescribed cycles given on this site. I started about two years ago doing just beginner cycles in which I combined propionate and dbol followed by a pct of nolvadex . When I started Two years ago, I was 140 (I'm 5'7") and I have been able to get up to as much as 182 while bulking and now I'm holding at 169 with 13% bf. Recently, I stacked cypionate with winstrol and have noticed my bf dropped from 16% to 13% while keeping lean muscle, however I never seem to see my lower abs and my arms don't really gain any size (I have long muscles). Anyways, I just wanted to give a little history of what I have dobe since that seems necessary.

So, now I'm planning on doing another cycle. This time, with tren and cyp. I plan on running the cyp for 10 weeks at 500 mg/wk and then start the tren at week 2 through the end. Then after 2 weeks, run nolvadex at 20mg for 14 days. What kind of cycle support do you guys suggest? Does this sound like a decent cycle? Also, I always take milk thistle as a regular part of the my daily supplements with vitamins as well. I appreciate any thoughts from you seasoned cyclers. Thanks ahead of time.

werms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shockjock View Post
    I have done a few cycles following the prescribed cycles given on this site. I started about two years ago doing just beginner cycles in which I combined propionate and dbol followed by a pct of nolvadex . When I started Two years ago, I was 140 (I'm 5'7") and I have been able to get up to as much as 182 while bulking and now I'm holding at 169 with 13% bf. Recently, I stacked cypionate with winstrol and have noticed my bf dropped from 16% to 13% while keeping lean muscle, however I never seem to see my lower abs and my arms don't really gain any size (I have long muscles). Anyways, I just wanted to give a little history of what I have dobe since that seems necessary.

So, now I'm planning on doing another cycle. This time, with tren and cyp. I plan on running the cyp for 10 weeks at 500 mg/wk and then start the tren at week 2 through the end. Then after 2 weeks, run nolvadex at 20mg for 14 days. What kind of cycle support do you guys suggest? Does this sound like a decent cycle? Also, I always take milk thistle as a regular part of the my daily supplements with vitamins as well. I appreciate any thoughts from you seasoned cyclers. Thanks ahead of time.
    Needs some stats.

(Read as 1 cycle per year assumed 2nd cycle). Tren is not a compound for beginners.
    Last edited by werms; 07-05-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Can you list your previous cycle, dose(s), the AI used, the pct you did after the cycle, how long you have been off cycle and pct? Please last your stats too

Money Talks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shockjock View Post

weeks 1-12 test cyp 525mg/week (150mg injections EOD)
    weeks 1-10 tren ace 280mg/week (80mg injections EOD), pramipexole on hand if needed, start with a low dose of 0.25mg as side effects vary
    weeks 1-15 arimidex (0.25mg or more EOD)
    weeks 15-19 clomid 50mg/day, nolva 20mg/day

The every other day injections of the testosterone cypionate might seem unnecessary, but that way you could inject the tren ace and test cyp at the same time from the same needle. I also always suggest running both clomid and nolva as PCT, and I personally prefer a longer pct of 5 weeks where most people suggest only 4 weeks. It just feels like I am better able to recover.

Of course before beginning the cycle I would have a blood test done, and I would also suggest getting one 6 weeks into cycle, and 4 weeks after PCT as well.
    shockjock likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Talks View Post
    weeks 1-12 test cyp 525mg/week (150mg injections EOD)
    weeks 1-10 tren ace 280mg/week (80mg injections EOD), pramipexole on hand if needed, start with a low dose of 0.25mg as side effects vary
    weeks 1-15 arimidex (0.25mg or more EOD)
    weeks 15-19 clomid 50mg/day, nolva 20mg/day

The every other day injections of the testosterone cypionate might seem unnecessary, but that way you could inject the tren ace and test cyp at the same time from the same needle. I also always suggest running both clomid and nolva as PCT, and I personally prefer a longer pct of 5 weeks where most people suggest only 4 weeks. It just feels like I am better able to recover.

Of course before beginning the cycle I would have a blood test done, and I would also suggest getting one 6 weeks into cycle, and 4 weeks after PCT as well.
    You DO NOT mix oil with water. Test Cyp is oil, Tren Ace is water. You can do Test p in with Tren Ace but not oil with water. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-05-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

You DO NOT mix oil with water. Test Cyp is oil, Tren Ace is water. You can do Test p in with Tren Ace but not oil with water. ...crazy mike
    Is that really true Crazy Mike? I do it all the time and never had any issues.. We call it a lava lamp.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah cm, I've never heard anything bad about it, care to shed some light?

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post

Why test prop can mix with tren ace? Test prop not oil ?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Unless he's using water and oil as an analogy towards don't mix long & short esters, idk, maybe he's just getting a little hard of thought, comes with age

Wow bro! Thanks for the information! I haven't been able to log on for a while cause I've been in the process of moving. This is going to be my 6th cycle so I'm really amped about it. Really appreciate the knowledge of you guys here in the forum.

Thanks Crazy Mike! This looks great. BTW, I have never heard anything negative about mixing water-based with oil-based until one of the other guys brought it up. Shouldn't bee a problem though? Thanks ahead of time for confirming.

Oops! My bad! I thanked Crazy Mike for the cycle and should given props to Money Talks! Anyways, Money Talks, thanks for the great advice and stellar cycle!

Thread Information