Hi guys,

I'm 22.5 years old and I'm wondering if I'm at a safe age to start anabolic steroids . I have a pretty flexible schedule, I work from home so I'm able to work out 6, or even 7 days a week if I wanted. Right now I'm usually 6 days a week. My workouts last 1 - 2 hours.

I'm attaching one of my recent progress pics so that you can get an idea of my body type and see if it looks like it's "ready" for anabolic steroids .

I have a few questions that I would appreciate your help with. I know many of them have been answered but if anybody has time, I would really appreciate a personalized response:

1. At 22.5 years old, can I safely use steroids ? (If your answer is no, please continue to answer the below questions).

2. Perhaps my biggest goal with my entire hobby of lifting weights is to one day obtain a perfect chest. Kids made fun of me in 7th grade for having a flabby chest - ever since then, it's been my ultimate goal. I know that anabolic steroids have a risk of causing gyno - this is my biggest fear, I can't have this. I've worked so hard and I just don't want to mess up my chest. What are the risks for gyno?

3. I apologize if I'm not allowed to mention sources for purchasing steroids however in this instance I am referring to the "buy steroids " button ON this website so I'm assuming this is allowed (apologies if not). Is the "Mass Stack" which includes Test 600, Tren 75, Deca 200 and D-Anabol 25 a complete stack? Is it everything I'll need? Do any of those products fight gyno (I'm assuming Test 600?).

4. How do I find the right PCT? Is that included in the "Mass Stack" option from this website?

5. Let's say I were to choose that Mass Stack option. Could I theoretically use this stack for 1, 2 or 3 months and then return to natural body building when/if I reach my fitness goals? Or are anabolic steroids something you basically have to do forever?

Thanks for your help. I'm sure you're used to these questions but I appreciate it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pro1.jpg 
Views:	14910 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	141487