I have a question in regard to Tren and a time factor. Please this thread is not to Q & A me and my stats and what if any plans or cycle. Just looking for info. Right now and it will be good for others to know. Thank you.

If a body is taking Testosterone Enanthate 750mgs a week for a duration of 7 weeks then plugs in Tren Ace 50mg EOD how long will it take for the body to begin to work with it. What I mean simply how long until the body will take for the muscle tissues to react. At all, just to begin at all.

More defining for the user to feel it to have some effect on appetite, strength, drive and aggression. Now not all, not all at the same time but any. I am not talking about the unwanted sides, but the wanted effects. Please remember I mean something that the person would notice, yes I feel it and this is not a placebo. Type of answer.

I will note since some of you know me and where I might be at with my cycle, the question remains neutral and I ask for an educated, and an experienced person to answer the best he/she can. I have done a Tren cycle for six weeks in my past but it didn’t start like this.
...crazy mike