Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Increase dosage or extend cycle?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin View Post
    You are the first person that I have heard that takes dbol at the end of cycle. How many times have you done this? Did you experience any side effects?
    Agreed

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    D-bol is great , but not at 50mgs, a little high. When I have used it though I run it for the last 6 weeks of my cycle at 20-25mg. I dont understand why people front load with it. It has great protein synthesis qualities that I use for when my injectibles are at full strength, its a great complimentary compound. By front loading with it, when you drop it your decreasing the amount of steroids in your system so your actually being counter productive.
    i think you have got your facts wrong.. your right when it comes to dbol nd protein synth.. but you must have also read that dbol very weakly binds to the androgen receptors so when combined with a slow releasing ester like test e, where the test binds way better than dbol to the androgen receptor i dont see a problem adding dbol in the beginning when the ester is slowly releasing its compound.. it acts like a great stack..

You are the first person that I have heard that takes dbol at the end of cycle. How many times have you done this? Did you experience any side effects?
    its used as bridging as well in teh weeks leading upto pct to keep your stregth levels still up.. and also to break a homeostasis when you dont seem to be gaining at mid or end cycle

P.S if only some one could enlighten me further about homeostasis on a cycle.. google isnt helping..anyone know of any links lying around ?
    Last edited by G0D; 07-15-2013 at 03:01 AM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin

I take it at the end as well. But I do 50+ mg and have never had issues and bloodwork showsy liver is fine

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I take it at the end as well. But I do 50+ mg and have never had issues and bloodwork showsy liver is fine
    So, you take 50+mg/day for last 6 weeks of 12 week cycle? Or how many weeks?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    I ran it for the last 4 weeks of my cycle

No sides, blew the fuk up

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    I ran it for the last 4 weeks of my cycle

No sides, blew the fuk up
    Last 4 weeks of 12 week cycle? What dosage?

Last 4 weeks of 12 week cycle? What dosage?
    Was doing test e for 500 a week, dropped it back to 300 week
    Added 30mgs of dbol a day(210 for the week, 510 total)

^wouldnt you get a dramatic loss of size with dbol at end of cycle instead of beginning. With using it at the beginning, you have 8 weeks left of test e to increase/sustain your gains and develop more permanence. At the end of the cycle, that is it, you are done with increase/sustain gains. Now you are going to deflate like a blow up doll, lol.

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    you would most likely lose wat you gained on dbol but nt test..

^wouldnt you get a dramatic loss of size with dbol at end of cycle instead of beginning. With using it at the beginning, you have 8 weeks left of test e to increase/sustain your gains and develop more permanence. At the end of the cycle, that is it, you are done with increase/sustain gains. Now you are going to deflate like a blow up doll, lol.
    Test makes you bloat as well, didn't fall off any more than I normally do

I tried it at the end because I have found that gains start to level off in week 8 or 9 and adding compounds is better than increasing dosages
    Once I started the dbol , strength went up
    Low dose 2 compounds > equal does of test in my experience

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Test makes you bloat as well, didn't fall off any more than I normally do

I tried it at the end because I have found that gains start to level off in week 8 or 9 and adding compounds is better than increasing dosages
    Once I started the dbol , strength went up
    Low dose 2 compounds > equal does of test in my experience
    Diet will dictate how much bloat you will experience on Tes. Dbol will def blow you up and if you are worried about that then it may be more ideal to fronload the Dbol as opposed to backloading it. I also like to use a second compound the last few weeks of a cycle for the reason you mentioned (gains starting to slow) and typically use Tbol just so I don't have to deal with the water weight.

These are some interesting ideas to consider. My cycle plans are on hold until I figure this thing out. Thanks for everyone's input

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information