Scys is offline New Member

How to leave a small air bubble in syringe to get out all the gear?

is there a tutorial or link on this and does the air bubble have to be at the bottom of the syringe?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If you wanna do that what I dont see a point if it, get B12 and put it to syringe with your gear.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I do it every time. Just draw in a small amount of air after you draw your fluid. less than 1/2 CC is plenty

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    tap the syringe a few time to knock the bubble to the surface so it disseminates after you draw a little air after the fluid

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    once i put in quite a bit of air with my sust pin to empty teh entire amount, and almost immediately and for the next 3-4 days i could barely walk..wouldnt do it again..

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G0D
    once i put in quite a bit of air with my sust pin to empty teh entire amount, and almost immediately and for the next 3-4 days i could barely walk..wouldnt do it again..
    Has nothing to do with the air. You either hit a nerve or your moving syringe around while injecting causing micro tears.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scys
    is there a tutorial or link on this and does the air bubble have to be at the bottom of the syringe?
    The purpose of the air bubble is too push all oil through syringe as to not loose any in the dead space. So yes, you want air at end of syringe nearest to plunger which would be the last to be injected.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    If you wanna do that what I dont see a point if it, get B12 and put it to syringe with your gear.
    I don't see any point at all or any concern. I don't concern Myself with that amount. just saying. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post

I don't see any point at all or any concern. I don't concern Myself with that amount. just saying. ...crazy mike
    Same here. I used to. N yeh there's tutorials on utube for it. But for the amount now. I just don't worry about it. All I do is flick the small bubble I always get to the plunge end. Make sure I get a drip on the pin end. And carry on as usual.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, it's not really enough to concern myself with it.

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Has nothing to do with the air. You either hit a nerve or your moving syringe around while injecting causing micro tears.
    well the funny feeling started immediately and next morning my leg was soo baaaaaad... and i had a lot of air..maybe around 0.5ml dunno exactly how much bt quite a lot

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Air bubbles are not as much of a concern than whats been typed....I sometimes shoot 2ml of oil and add 1ml of b12 or Test Suspension aka tne...I simply draw the products oil and water together and shake it up in the barrel...there are 100,s of bubbles...but when I inj I aspirate and then shoot..If blood fills the barrel I inj in another spot or pull out half way n move the pin over...if ur not shooting in a vein like with gh when u wanna bulk than u have no worries....AS 101

Thread Information