Deboh is offline New Member

Getting Stronger

I Just finished a Test/Tren cycle with my last shot of both about 2 weeks ago. The Tren is long gone and the Test should almost be out of my system at that level, and my PCT is scheduled to start in 2 days. I haven't been cutting, I just cleaned up my diet a little and been doing cardio on my off days, not too much though. I was weighing 235ish on my last pin and now I am 225, clearly losing the little bit of fat I had and keeping my muscle mass gains. I have been getting noticeably stronger within the last 2+ weeks by a good amount even though my cycle has came to an end, maybe even more so than whenI was on. I was just curious if other people experience this or I'm just being too optimistic and will possibly lose my gains within weeks to come. Thanks for the feedback in advance. First post

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You don't intend to cut or run a calories deficit through PCT do you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Deboh is offline New Member
    I don't, I just cleaned up my diet a little better such as stripping the sometime cheat meals or snacks to very minimal. I'm just curious if I should still be getting noticeably stronger, although I'm not complaining. Also not eating any mass gainer anymore.

Thread Information