Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By panntastic

Thread: Advice

Seth150 is offline New Member

Advice

Ok I don't want to hear bro you need to do this bro you need to do that. I didn't ask that so shut up and don't say it. I'm not being cocky I just want answers. I'm about 275 not sure bf% but can't be much, I work for a beverage distribution company so I'm active about 13 hours a day. I work out when I can, and I'm 6'2. I'm looking to get bulked up fast, and huge. I need to know what I can stack to get me that the fastest and the biggest. Thanks guys

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-314171682.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	141710

Bf?

BarneyBhoy is offline Junior Member
    Bro you should always start with test only first time and ur probs better posting your diet up first

V-ROID is offline Member
    If you are 6'2", 275 lbs. and low body fat you are bulked up my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID
    If you are 6'2", 275 lbs. and low body fat you are bulked up my friend!
    That is what I was thinking!

6"2 275 low BF and natty! Thats impressive!!

Can you post some pics?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    age?

profile says 18..

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth150
    Ok I don't want to hear bro you need to do this bro you need to do that. I didn't ask that so shut up and don't say it. I'm not being cocky I just want answers. I'm about 275 not sure bf% but can't be much, I work for a beverage distribution company so I'm active about 13 hours a day. I work out when I can, and I'm 6'2. I'm looking to get bulked up fast, and huge. I need to know what I can stack to get me that the fastest and the biggest. Thanks guys
    You realize that nutrition will dictate your bulk not so much the compounds you are running. That said your question is pretty basic so I assume you haven't ran many cycles if any? Test is king for bulking. You stated you don't want to hear you should do this or that but just know that without a proper pct, other compounds on cycle to keep e in check and testicular function you will loose what ever gains if any you make on cycle.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Maybe Bears 'little' brother?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    same stats, bear was 10% but this guy claims to be natty

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Snowblowjoe has done another cycle and gained 110lbs of "bloat" lol
    Iron-56 likes this.

Seth150 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You realize that nutrition will dictate your bulk not so much the compounds you are running. That said your question is pretty basic so I assume you haven't ran many cycles if any? Test is king for bulking. You stated you don't want to hear you should do this or that but just know that without a proper pct, other compounds on cycle to keep e in check and testicular function you will loose what ever gains if any you make on cycle.

Ok guy I'm not being smart haha. I want to know either injectable or oral, I don't care which. I need to know very specific details on how and what to use and so on. I want to cut fat and build muscle at the same time possible or not? If so? What steroids spelled out no abbreviations and mg per day or pills per day specifics please

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wear a bulletproof vest underneath your shirt, so it doesn't cover the <S> on your chest. That way you can be 6'2, 275+, and bulletproof. Or, multiple bulletproof vests but by your statements you don't need anything. Did you say beverage distribution or B.S. distribution?

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    Ok so I've been off this forum for a while now but this guy kinda sounds like a troll. I mean, who copy and pastes the same paragraph of b.s. in two different threads?.. And I'm not trying to be a dick if you're serious dog, but there's no such thing as magic and your not getting a free handout when it comes to this stuff so just do yourself a favor and do a little bit of research before you start demanding info from the pros. After all, it is your health you could seriously f*** up here..

And "working out when you can" is not where you want to be when you do a cycle, the injections alone are a pain in the ass, literally, and have to be done as close to the same time, every week for usually 12 weeks, depending on what your doing, my guess would be test e or cyp if its your first cycle. Now between that and eating perfectly and working out consistently getting enough sleep and having a plan of what to do if you get injured during that cycle, such as pct, is very time consuming and somewhat stressful..Do you even know what pct is? If not, you've got a lot of reading to do..

Not trying to sound like an asshole, but a lot of guys have been in your situation and probably all say the same thing after they messed themselves up real bad and wish they would've done more research!

I would get on a strict workout routine for years and years, take some creatine, do research, then start asking questions.. Again, not trying to disrespect ya so don't come back at me.

Thread Information