bsterling is offline New Member

Lightbulb first cycle advice

Hey everyone,

I'm about to run my first Test E cycle and I was wondering if I ran 350 a week for my first cycle. With novadex on hand if I should just try to see if I could run test at this level without any anti estrogen if I'm sure to be lower than 9 percent body fat throughout the cycle and to follow post cycle therapy protocol whit the use of Clomid and Nova.

In my current situation I am NOT able to take supplements everyday so it would be ideal for me if I could just maintain with two injections a week and maintain a stable hormone balance without having to worry about taking something everyday or every other day for estro control.

Is this possible for first cycle at 350wk test e?

Thanks

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

I would do 400-500mg for first run IMO.

Add AI and HCG to it.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    You may be able to get away with no AI at 350mg a week but I doubt it. Dont start the cycle until you get your hand on an AI. annd if you don't know where to get, order some adexf from Ar-r . Start at .25mg EOD and adjust from there.

2144bill is offline Junior Member
    Yes I gained quiet fine on 250 a week first cycle over 15 weeks 350 be spot on. Good luck

What if I took it down to 250? would it even be worth running a cycle at that point? I'm just looking for something to be stable because I have to go out of town every 3 weeks or so for a few days I won't be able to have access to my my AI gear. but the three days I miss will not interrupt my injections schedule.

I would just wait until I have the situation taken care of but it won't be until another 6 months down the road and I already gear. I also thought this would be a good way to test to see how sensitive I am to estrogen-related side effects at lower dose, being the situation is how it is.

It's up to you but 350 probably alot better how ever 250 you will see slight Gaines it's your choice even if you bump upto 4-500 mg itl be ok aslong as tamoxifen on hand. 3 days ain't long so dnt stress.

The exact situation is I would have to check in Friday night around 8 p.m. in jail and I would get out at 5 a.m. Monday morning. and this could happen at any given weekend during my cycle is there anyway I could fit a at AI schedule in with that maybe just be a little late on a cpl doses with out experiencing bad side effects. actually I was just thinking if I dose every night at 8 o'clock so on Friday I Dose 8 o'clock I would only be about 12 hours late if I could get to my AI by 6 a.m. the Monday morning. would this amount of time throw things off horribly or is this not not much of a big deal? anyone care to share how they feel about this?

Youv lost me completely you inject test e 1-2 times a week tops wats wrong with Monday Thursday? Your estrogen will be fine if it flares up on a week end Monday morning not that far away. Dnt wanna sound rude but have you read up at all or you just guessing???

Nah man u didnnt understand my post I must have been unclear. Im talking about missing an AI dose sine they are required ed or eod
    Last edited by bsterling; 07-15-2013 at 03:56 AM.

But u did somewhat answer my question about flare ups

Quote Originally Posted by bsterling View Post
    Nah man u didnnt understand my post I must have been unclear. Im talking about missing an AI dose sine they are required ed or eod
    Dnt worry about ai unless it flares up!! Just have it on hand if it flares Saturday hit it Monday

kawasaki is offline Junior Member
    Go to ar-r ..get some stane ... worked great for me and 2 of my buddies . I just finished 16 week cycle and plan on staying on stane 4 more weeks . Feel great

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Why so complicated I didn't understand. I am one who has Gyno so I know how important it is to run it. I always say it's easier to prevent then to reverse. I don't play with fire. Maybe I'm missing something, with this have an AI on hand just incase, and why not use. It's cheap ? Oh well good luck . ...crazy mike

Thread Information