ritz is offline New Member

Advice needed during cycle

Hey everyone,

I've read a lot here the past few months. Just registered to ask a question.

I'm 4 weeks into a test e cycle. Test e 250mg 1cc twice weekly.

I have what looks like, max, half a cc left in this vial. I had two others, but they were stolen. I have more on order to replace it all. Was supposed to get it the day after tomorrow, but now it wont be in until the 30th.

Anyway I have a friend with a spare vial of test prop 100mg. He sent me the label to ask here if it is alright to take until my other stuff comes in:
    testaplex - 100
    test propionate
    100mg/ml

Thanks for your help

chiggaddy174 is offline New Member
    Not ideal, but it will keep your levels from crashing. Different gear, diff results, but don't have a lot of options. Esp since you are at the 4 week mark, and your test e is just getting to build ip levels. Just remember you need to pin the prop eod.

Gotta pin this stuff every other day? Thanks for your help. Was pretty worried. Especially since I don't know a whole lot about test prop.

chiggaddy174 is offline New Member
    Yeah, prop is a shorter ester so it's half life is shorter. If you pin it 2x per week like test e or c, your levels will bounce all over hell.

Oh good to know. Thanks for your help man

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stop. Wait 15 days from last injection and start pct. is my advise.

Why the 15 days? Most say pct right after last pin. Why not take the prop too to keep levels up until I can get back on test e?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Because, test E takes about two weeks to build up and clear out levels. If you go two weeks on prop to get the Test E you'll need to continue two more weeks on prop until the E kicks in. Understand? You may get it on the 30th, but it'll be the 14th before it comes back up in your blood at high levels. So really, without the prop its like taking a whole month off cycle.

This also applies to pct. you shouldn't pct right after because the exogenous test hasn't cleared your system yet so pct is useless for another two weeks.

Clear as mud or easy enough?

Makes perfect sense. Run a pct and start over again from scratch rather than running prop. Thanks for the details.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    That would be your safest bet. Along with destroying the theif that took your gear! Lol I'd be huntin b*tches down

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, be sure to wait time on + PCT time before starting another cycle. So you've had 28 days on, 15 days to PCT and 30 days of PCT would be 73 days total. Wait that amount of time after you end PCT before starting another cycle. Make sense? Just my $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    That would be your safest bet. Along with destroying the theif that took your gear! Lol I'd be huntin b*tches down
    I agree. This causes a lot of problems. Who steals that shit anyay
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Also, be sure to wait time on + PCT time before starting another cycle. So you've had 28 days on, 15 days to PCT and 30 days of PCT would be 73 days total. Wait that amount of time after you end PCT before starting another cycle. Make sense? Just my $0.02
    Yup makes sense. Thanks man

Thread Information