Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kronik420
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By JustAnother
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: Nervous About My Decision

JustAnother is offline New Member

Nervous About My Decision

First off, I am a new member so.. hello everyone! I read a lot of the Stickies to gain general information about the site as well as rules. I am 19 (20 in September) and I play collegiate baseball. I am 6'2 and weigh about 158. I've always been very low body fat with good muscular definition. My problem was gaining weight. I know a good diet is the best way to gain healthy weight,... but I was recently talked into Depo- Testosterone Cypionate by a very good friend who has used different types of steroids off and on for 2 years (aspiring body builder). He assured me a low dose 6-8 week cycle will be no problem for my body / health. Anyways.. long story short I had my first injection this past Friday, July 12. The plan is to do 200mg per week for 6-8 weeks (very mild cycle). I am getting cold feet now because I'm concerned about my long term health and body development. Also I have a surgery coming up within the next month to correct a deviated septum (broken nose) and was concerned how my body would heal with the "juice" in my system.

** I lift 5 days a week. I do a "off-season workout" mandatory from my coach on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. Then on Tuesday / Thursday I lift heavy(er) with my buddy I mentioned above.**

I guess to sum this thread up my questions are...

1) How much of a risk am I putting myself in by completing this cycle of Test Cyp, 200mg/week for 6-8 weeks?

2) If I decide to, is it safe to stop after the 1 injection I did?

3) How will my body react with this substance in my system during Surgery and in the 2 week recovery regarding the surgery.

Any helpful, informative, accurate information is appreciated! If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by JustAnother; 07-17-2013 at 12:13 AM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    200mg/week for 6-8 weeks is a waste..

risk is high, reward is zero.. sooo no point..

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals?

have you tried eating food?
    BBJT200 likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    You are 19. 158lbs at 6'2''. You are soooo not ready.

Eat. Train for 4 or 5 yrs natty. You'll gain about 20 or 30lbs easily without AAS. Really not wise to do this while recovering from surgery either. Your clotting time can be affected, along with many other complications. You can't tell the doctors that you're on AAS either. That will go on your medical record forever. Good luck getting any company to insure you after that. Life, health, disability. Forget it.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    you are young and too undertrained to attemp this... and 200mg/a week is a total waste... it won't make you get any gain that you couldnt have naturally...

you are risking permanent damage to your HPTA.(means that your endocrine systems may stop producing his own testosterone , and in that case you have to be in TRT for the rest of your life...

6'2'' you should be able to reach 200 naturally... if you really have a bad genetic for building muscle you can still reach 180 fairly easy. so at 158 their is absolutely no way you are eating enough...

200mg/week is a TRT dose. That dose is used to cover your natural needs, don't enhanced them.
    Not because your friend is in shape that he knows what he is doing...
    some people are just made to be good no matter what they do. so they can do anything and it's still fine.
    Not the case of everyone, by following his advice you are risking alot for absolutely nothing...

Stop that it's useless to continue in this path. after 2 pin you shouldnt need PCT.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just stop now!! You will be fine. You need to first first grow up 25 and gain some real weight through nutrition and training. Anything you would have gained on that less that adequate dose would immediately been lost.
    Good luck with the surgery.

Thanks for the input guys.. I'm assuming if I stop now then my body will naturally recover? Mine buddy is going to blow a head gasket when I tell him I plan to stop.. for some reason he has really pushed me to doing this cycle.

Also, how much harm have I already done with the one shot I consumed?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-1.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	562.9 KB 
ID:	141845
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	552.1 KB 
ID:	141846

*sorry I don't know how to rotate the pictures*

this is my body now, flex and unflex. any tips, feedback, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnother View Post
    Thanks for the input guys.. I'm assuming if I stop now then my body will naturally recover? Mine buddy is going to blow a head gasket when I tell him I plan to stop.. for some reason he has really pushed me to doing this cycle.

Also, how much harm have I already done with the one shot I consumed?
    None to minimal, you won'T be shutdown after 1 pin... you'll recover just fine. do not stress about it.

Give your "friend" a good punch in the face and move on. He gives terrible advice... you should not listen to him.

Go to the nutrition section get a diet dialed in and you will see gain fast, no need for aas.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    None to minimal, you won'T be shutdown after 1 pin... you'll recover just fine. do not stress about it.

Give your "friend" a good punch in the face and move on. He gives terrible advice... you should not listen to him.

Go to the nutrition section get a diet dialed in and you will see gain fast, no need for aas.

Good luck
    haha I'll leave the punch out but I'll respectfully decline anymore injections!

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    what are your goals?

have you tried eating food?
    My goals are to get my weight to 185ish maintaining lean muscle and appearance (hopefully the extra weight / strength will increase my velo off the mound)

Yea I eat a lot, I understand it can never be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    You are 19. 158lbs at 6'2''. You are soooo not ready.

Eat. Train for 4 or 5 yrs natty. You'll gain about 20 or 30lbs easily without AAS. Really not wise to do this while recovering from surgery either. Your clotting time can be affected, along with many other complications. You can't tell the doctors that you're on AAS either. That will go on your medical record forever. Good luck getting any company to insure you after that. Life, health, disability. Forget it.
    Thanks for the information bro
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Just stop now!! You will be fine. You need to first first grow up 25 and gain some real weight through nutrition and training. Anything you would have gained on that less that adequate dose would immediately been lost.
    thanks bud

drake4243 is offline Member
    Just to reiterate some more I strongly agree with everyone else. I would defiantly stop now you will have zero issues if you do. Your buddy has very little knowledge suggesting this great idea and is a real piece of work I would disassociate with him after I badly hurt him that is. Also your diet needs a ton of work not to be a jerk but anyone who is taller than 3 apples high and has a set of nuts should be over 200 pounds at a low BF% natural(If your are not over 200 then your diet need work ) Until you get to that point I think it’s just a waste of your time, health and money. Good luck.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    ^^^ yep that's correct. At 200mg wk and your age you will not gain and you are too young and this as was said is a very bad choice on your part. As far as surgery the steroids will not interfere or have any bearing on it. Either during or after in recovery. I know from past surgery experience. ...crazy mike

OH like you were told stop and you will be ok....cm

Can anyone chime in and explain why one cycle will be so harmful to my body? I understand my body will slowly stop producing testosterone while on cycle, but with PCT wouldn't my body begin administering testosterone again? I'm not saying the information given is wrong, just want details as to why
    Last edited by JustAnother; 07-19-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Can anyone chime in and explain why one cycle will be so harmful to my body? I understand my body will slowly stop producing testosterone while on cycle, but with PCT wouldn't my body begin administering testosterone again? I'm not saying the information given is wrong, just want details as to why. Thanks

There is just no guarantee it will start back up. It's a risk each and every time. At your age it's not worth the risk of having a limp dick in college. No way.
    Java Man likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Simple thought. If all the experts are telling you to STOP and not to do it. If the data says the same and you are NERVOUS ...HUH listen to your heart. Your level head not the ego, not the vanity head, not your pride to get to the top (temporarily) with risks. You have less then a 50/50 chance of problems 50/50 is not GOOD odds. How old are you, how mature do you consider yourself. Up to you. ...crazy mike

Dark_Ansem is offline Junior Member
    at 19, please do not use AAS.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Can anyone chime in and explain why one cycle will be so harmful to my body? I understand my body will slowly stop producing testosterone while on cycle, but with PCT wouldn't my body begin administering testosterone again? I'm not saying the information given is wrong, just want details as to why
    This information can all be found easily with some google searches. Thousands of books and ten times more articles exist on the subject of AAS. You asked for advice. There is no way anyone could explain the science behind the why in a forum post.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Ditto to the rest of the gang. At 19 your epiphyseal growth plates may not be fully closed. AAS have shown to prematurely close them, thus stunting growth.

Here's the way I see it. At your age, you should be getting instant bonors and keeping them, no problem, when you're with your lady. That usually indicates your body's test. is fully alive, well and flowing. You are also still enjoying natural growth hormone release many of us older bastards no longer have the luxury of anymore. Get with a real trainer that understands your goals, and one that can put you on a diet to coincide, and you'll get bigger, stronger and faster than listening to your buddy that really has no idea what he's talking about.

The old saying goes, your first cycle is always your best one. So don't fudge it up by playing around with something at a weenie dose, going into it half-hearted, skeptical and unsure of what else you're supposed to do.

I'm beating a dead horse, but you'll be thanking these guys should you decide to heed their excellent advise and just get into the gym and work your butt off.

Thread Information